dipping my toes in

dipping my toes in

jkl
jkl

April 30th, 2012, 4:57 pm #1

I'm a veteran of these boards and had dd#2 20 months ago after 4 yrs of trying (and multiple IUIs, IVFs etc.). Now at 41.9 I seem to be pregnant again naturally. Needless to say I am very shocked! My high FSH was 18 although I didn't check it very often.

Hopefully this gives some hope for those thinking about having another, it is possible and may not require as much help!

I had a beta last Friday at 18dpo (I think) which was 2,648 and P4 was 27.

Laura
Laura

April 30th, 2012, 7:10 pm #2

And it does give us all hope. So happy for you!

Sara H
Sara H

May 1st, 2012, 12:25 am #3

I'm a veteran of these boards and had dd#2 20 months ago after 4 yrs of trying (and multiple IUIs, IVFs etc.). Now at 41.9 I seem to be pregnant again naturally. Needless to say I am very shocked! My high FSH was 18 although I didn't check it very often.

Hopefully this gives some hope for those thinking about having another, it is possible and may not require as much help!

Congratulations and so happy for you!

What a wonderful gift!
So glad you are here,
Sara H

May 1st, 2012, 12:29 am #4

very happy to hear your news.

Hope your pg goes smoothly and I look forward to following every little detail

Enjoy this lovely surprise
hug
jm

Alli
Alli

May 1st, 2012, 1:03 am #5

Congrats!!

ZakiaZ
ZakiaZ

May 1st, 2012, 3:16 am #6

glad I popped over here.

Congrats my friend and your #'s look great too.
Z.

mel
mel

May 1st, 2012, 4:04 am #7

What wonderful news! Your numbers are awesome. Congrats!

cbsgirl
cbsgirl

May 1st, 2012, 10:29 pm #8

I am so glad I saw your post! Your beta looks awesome. So happy for you!!!!!

Bethpky
Bethpky

May 2nd, 2012, 2:46 am #9

And good luck!!!!