DeeinNYC

DeeinNYC

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

March 21st, 2011, 12:02 am #1

Thinking of you for your u/s tomorrow; hoping that you will soon have solid confirmation that you are Deeplus2inNYC. Good luck.

March 21st, 2011, 1:25 am #2

From your mouth...Deeplus2inNYC sounds wonderful!!! I'm scared to death at this point and very anxious, but I am hoping for the best. Thanks for thinking of me.

March 21st, 2011, 1:52 am #3

For a wonderful u/s! I'll be looking for your update.

xoxo, Tracy

Bethpky
Bethpky

March 21st, 2011, 2:54 am #4

From your mouth...Deeplus2inNYC sounds wonderful!!! I'm scared to death at this point and very anxious, but I am hoping for the best. Thanks for thinking of me.
Waiting for those early ultrasounds is brutal! I still remember shaking like a leaf. Try as best as you can to stay calm. It's so hard.

March 21st, 2011, 3:30 am #5

Thinking of you for your u/s tomorrow; hoping that you will soon have solid confirmation that you are Deeplus2inNYC. Good luck.
Good luck, will be thinking good thoughts for you!

Alli
Alli

March 21st, 2011, 3:44 am #6

Yes- good luck!!! (nt)

KerriA
KerriA

March 21st, 2011, 11:40 am #7

I'm thinking of you!!
best,
kerri

gone_fshn
gone_fshn

March 21st, 2011, 12:38 pm #8

Thinking of you today!

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

March 21st, 2011, 1:53 pm #9

Thanks ladies...still nervous...just hoping that my Dr. can see all that he needs to see today and that we will get an answer one way or another as to how this is going to go. I soooo appreciate the positive thoughts and well wishes. My u/s is not until later this afternoon so will update then.

Jenna
Jenna

March 21st, 2011, 2:20 pm #10

These appts are so very difficult to walk in to the office without jumping out of our skin. I am hopeful for you that your LOs grew and have a healthy HB.

Good Luck,

Jenna