Constipation suddenly stopped... What does this mean???

Constipation suddenly stopped... What does this mean???

June 23rd, 2011, 3:42 pm #1

Since even before this pregnancy was official, I've had dome degree of constipation. But yesterday it stopped. I'm still tired and my breasts are sore...but that could be from the progesterone. Has anyone experienced this? Could this mean a miscarriage?

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

June 23rd, 2011, 4:20 pm #2

Not having constipation, or having it stop, does not mean m/c!!! Wipe those thoughts from your head NOW.

All it means is that you should be HAPPY to have things moving

June 23rd, 2011, 4:33 pm #3

Oh thank god. Any change at this point makes me google like crazy. 2nd u/s tomorrow. Praying for things to go well!!! Thanks Mrs. A!!

MargieD
MargieD

June 23rd, 2011, 4:41 pm #4

Since even before this pregnancy was official, I've had dome degree of constipation. But yesterday it stopped. I'm still tired and my breasts are sore...but that could be from the progesterone. Has anyone experienced this? Could this mean a miscarriage?
Trying to make you paranoid.... heeeheee...

Pregnancy symptoms come and go. Enjoy your time regular, but don't be surprised if it hits again.

anonymous
anonymous

June 23rd, 2011, 5:35 pm #5

Ooh be happy it's gone! Like everyone says constipation will come and go. But for some women it will get worst like for. It's not feeling backed up for days!!!

anonymous
anonymous

June 23rd, 2011, 5:36 pm #6

Ooh be happy it's gone! Like everyone says constipation will come and go. But for some women it will get worst like for. It's not feeling backed up for days!!!

Katie
Katie

June 23rd, 2011, 8:49 pm #7

Trying to make you paranoid.... heeeheee...

Pregnancy symptoms come and go. Enjoy your time regular, but don't be surprised if it hits again.
I'm sure I shouldn't!!! I trust you that it will come back. It has actually been very nice. And I wonder...could this be because I started drinking white grape juice? It's mixed with cranberry juice and I have been drinking it because my bladder has been irritated.

Wow, it will be really nice when I get to a point where I'm not worried every time I feel good!

MargieD
MargieD

June 23rd, 2011, 9:10 pm #8

I posted down below - which you probably didn't see - that cranberry juice helps me with BM. Maybe it's working for you as well??

When I had the pukies, I tried just about everything and finally it was ginger ale (which I do not like drinking) that helped. I drank several glasses a day. I didn't care. I needed to function! It was probably why I gained so much weight, too! LOL.

Maybe you've found the "cure"!

sch1star
sch1star

June 23rd, 2011, 11:54 pm #9

I sure hope your constipation comes back SOON so you feel BETTER!

Tee hee hee!!!

Only in post-IF pg, right??

Tomorrow will go GREAT! xoxoxoxo

ZakiaZ
ZakiaZ

June 24th, 2011, 1:08 am #10

it could be placenta kicking in. Something similar happened to me. Once your placenta takes over production of prog. this can happen.

I ate a lot of popcorn during pg and never ever had constipation even when I was taking extra iron. Drink lots of water earlier in the day so that a over full bladder doesn't wake you at night and eat lots of popcorn, raspberries (which have way more fibre than prunes), prunes, apricots, etc.

Also walking is a nice easy way to get exercise and help keep constipation at bay.

It may be gone or it may not be gone. Now's a good chance to get the upper hand on it.

Has nothing to do with m/c
Z.