Comic relief for our vaccine post...

Comic relief for our vaccine post...

July 24th, 2012, 12:53 am #1

So my poor babies had to get FIVE shots today. They took it in stride and calmed down after a good 30 second cry. Suddenly a nurse popped in and told the doctor they needed him immediately. We found out later he had to help hold down a 14 year old boy getting a shot! Sheesh.
Me- 30
Day 3- FSH 10.4, E2 42; Day 10- 16.6; Possible endo, slight anti sperm antibodies
DH- 30, low Morph
TTC 23 Cycles
2 Cycles on Clomid- BFN
3 Cycles on Femara & IUI- BFN
Now- Natural plus antioxidants, Acu/Herbs till IVF when we're ready emotionally

Teresa
Teresa

July 24th, 2012, 11:01 am #2

Only 30 seconds, they are troopers. I do better with the promise of a lollipop after!
Hope they are feeling well, And you too....I bet it was harder on you, than on them.

jkl
jkl

July 24th, 2012, 3:16 pm #3

So my poor babies had to get FIVE shots today. They took it in stride and calmed down after a good 30 second cry. Suddenly a nurse popped in and told the doctor they needed him immediately. We found out later he had to help hold down a 14 year old boy getting a shot! Sheesh.
some of those shot visits are killers. Sometimes i think it is better to space them out just because there are too many at once! I can't imagine 3 babies getting 5 shots each, it must have been a scream-fest. Did just one doc do them all?

By the way Alli, I saw a woman at a Maine rest stop with triplets several weeks ago, my kids and I stopped to admire them (and I think it was two girls and one boy). That wasn't you was it? I said how beautiful they are and she said, yes we like them! I think you are in a different part of the country though.

take care,
jkl

Alli
Alli

July 24th, 2012, 6:05 pm #4

Too hot here. Yes it's a scream filled appt and very sad. Usually it's 2 nurses and the doctors doing everything! All the little kids in the waiting room are pale when we leave!!