Calling Anna

Calling Anna

PhoebeMass
PhoebeMass

February 24th, 2012, 3:54 am #1

Anna - the folks on the other boards suggested I reach out to you. They mentioned that you may have been close to ovulating before retrieval but took something to maintain the follicles.

Would you be able to share what pills / meds you took to maintain the follicles.

Thanks so much, Anna. Congratulations to you!

smrc
smrc

February 24th, 2012, 4:25 am #2

February 24th, 2012, 6:12 am #3

Anna - the folks on the other boards suggested I reach out to you. They mentioned that you may have been close to ovulating before retrieval but took something to maintain the follicles.

Would you be able to share what pills / meds you took to maintain the follicles.

Thanks so much, Anna. Congratulations to you!
http://www.network54.com/Forum/209394/t ... void+NSAID

The name is on the link. I took one pill at night of hcg, one the morning after and the night before retrieval. I don't remember the correct spelling I think it is indomethasin, but the correct spelling is under the link I posted. What happened? Did u have an LH surge?

Good luck.

PhoebeMass
PhoebeMass

February 24th, 2012, 12:34 pm #4

Terrific! I missed the name of the pill while I was searching old posts. Thank you both so very much!

And congratulations to you both!

smrc - I think your little bean is about to make its entrance into the world, if I am following posts correctly. Congratulations!