Brace Yourselves

Brace Yourselves

Alli
Alli

May 15th, 2012, 5:05 pm #1

YES IT'S ME. I got a BFP yesterday! Omg. No meds, no supps, crap food, caffeine out the wazoo, wine, Cat C drugs, no folic acid, exercise, lifting 20 lb babies, and the love life of someone with multiples. That PMS I had last week was apparently not PMS. I spotted just like I always do before AF. Had night sweats.

US scheduled for first week of June. I think I am 5 weeks along. I have bad nausea already. DH is beside himself. Me... a little scared. We can do it, but its gonna be a journey!

jkl
jkl

May 15th, 2012, 5:25 pm #2

Congrats! I know how you feel and your DH sounds like my DH (and we don't even have triplets!). I'm impressed you guys had any love life! keep us posted!

jkl

Teresa
Teresa

May 15th, 2012, 5:36 pm #3

YES IT'S ME. I got a BFP yesterday! Omg. No meds, no supps, crap food, caffeine out the wazoo, wine, Cat C drugs, no folic acid, exercise, lifting 20 lb babies, and the love life of someone with multiples. That PMS I had last week was apparently not PMS. I spotted just like I always do before AF. Had night sweats.

US scheduled for first week of June. I think I am 5 weeks along. I have bad nausea already. DH is beside himself. Me... a little scared. We can do it, but its gonna be a journey!
I am SO happy for you!
For the first time today, I found the link to your blog. Your children are SO beautiful, you are such an adorable family.
This is wonderful news. You will do great! And the kids will be close in age, too, which is really nice for them!
Smiling for you and wishing you the very BEST!!
Teresa

cbsgirl
cbsgirl

May 15th, 2012, 5:37 pm #4

Looks like your April Fool's post has come true! And, with all of the things you weren't doing, it figures it would happen

I will be anxiously awaiting your update!! A childhood friend had triplets and then a singleton. She couldn't be happier!

mel
mel

May 15th, 2012, 5:42 pm #5

Congratulations!!! How exciting.

And to think you were talking about going on birth control just a little while ago...guess you're going to have to wait about 9 months for that.

I'm sorry about your nausea. I can relate and feel for you...mine is just starting to gradually get a little bit better finally (at 15 weeks!) I hope yours is mild in comparison to your triplet pregnancy.

This is wonderful news!!! Congrats again. Wishing you all the best.

May 15th, 2012, 5:58 pm #6

To make sure it wasn't April 1st again :P. Congratulations!!!

May 15th, 2012, 6:03 pm #7

LOL, congrats!

Hugs,
Meg

Alli
Alli

May 15th, 2012, 6:10 pm #8

Ha! No one is going to believe me now.

Never did get around to the birth control, but it took 35 cycles to get the trips!!

May 15th, 2012, 6:14 pm #9

congratulations! wow. happy happy!

will be looking for your update.
hug
jm

me:43, DH 44
FSH 26
DS: born by c-sec Apr15'03, 9lbs5oz 41wks gest. (after 4 years of ttc, starting in 1998)
DD born by c-sec Oct 13 2007, 8lbs13oz 39wk gest. (after just under 3 years of ttc)
~~DS was conceived naturally the cycle following a cancelled DE IVF, using my good friend's eggs. She was on the verge of hyperstimming.
~~DD's nat conception I attribute to using OPKs like a crazy nut, eating grapefruit daily and using preseed. also 5 cycles of TCM ending 2 cycles before that lucky cycle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura
Laura

May 15th, 2012, 6:39 pm #10

What a trip! Good luck with everything!!! I totally drank 2 beers after the groc store incident. Oops!