BFP on Internet cheapie

BFP on Internet cheapie

Anon Grad
Anon Grad

May 14th, 2012, 9:14 pm #1

Complete surprise. Going to GP for beta now. I haven't spoken to my RE for a long time. If this is positive, should I try and get him to order an US at my local facility? I did OOT monitoring. Called my OB and they don't do blood test and will have to wait till 10 weeks for appt.

Laura
Laura

May 15th, 2012, 12:03 am #2

If he'll order a 6wk u/s that's great, but most perinatal centers won't do an u/s before 8 wk. Just be prepared for that. But your GP shouldn't have a problem with doing a few betas until you can get into an u/s.

Anon Grad
Anon Grad

May 15th, 2012, 1:24 am #3

Complete surprise. Going to GP for beta now. I haven't spoken to my RE for a long time. If this is positive, should I try and get him to order an US at my local facility? I did OOT monitoring. Called my OB and they don't do blood test and will have to wait till 10 weeks for appt.
I cannot believe it. I haven't decided when to announce but will keep everyone updated. GP could only do + or - test so I don't know the beta.

Erin
Erin

May 15th, 2012, 2:27 am #4

What a great surprise! Wishing you all the best.

mel
mel

May 15th, 2012, 4:05 am #5

If you can get b/w and an u/s without having to wait 10 weeks to see your OB, then you may want to contact your RE. Congrats!