Baby Anav is here

Baby Anav is here

Shipin
Shipin

March 27th, 2011, 2:36 am #1

I heard his 1st cry on march 24th at 8:41 am. He weighed 7 pounds. He is healthy and so cuddly. The delivery went uneventful. It was a planned c sec due to placenta preva. We r still at the hospital as he was not breastfeeding so dr wanted us to stay back and work with the lactation consultant. Will try to upload some pics soon.
Jamie how r u doing ?

March 27th, 2011, 2:45 am #2

Congratulations shipin on your wonderful news! I hope you are resting well, it sounds like the bonding is going smashingly!! Please do post pix when you have the chance. Congratulations Mom!

March 27th, 2011, 3:12 am #3

I heard his 1st cry on march 24th at 8:41 am. He weighed 7 pounds. He is healthy and so cuddly. The delivery went uneventful. It was a planned c sec due to placenta preva. We r still at the hospital as he was not breastfeeding so dr wanted us to stay back and work with the lactation consultant. Will try to upload some pics soon.
Jamie how r u doing ?
happy to hear your happy news

Also glad you are seeing an LC, I needed lots of help with nursing, lots. Latch, supply, thrush.

Just in case you didn't know, when it's a c-sec, milk comes in around day 5 rather than the expected day 3-ish. Very stressful.and those hospital pumps--ouch.

good luck with that and enjoy all the skin to skin, it'll help him and you and it's so nice That little belly is so yummy

hugs
jm
Last edited by juliemam on March 27th, 2011, 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

March 27th, 2011, 4:05 am #4

Jamie how r u doing ?
I can't believe it. From the wait room at Cooper to now...seems like yesterday!

Congrats to you and the whole family!!!

gone_fshn
gone_fshn

March 27th, 2011, 8:36 am #5

Jamie how r u doing ?
YAY Shipin!!! A huge congrats to you and your family and welcome to the LO! It seems like yesterday when you and I were comparing notes on first visits to Dr. Check....glad to hear everything is going well!

Jamie
Jamie

March 27th, 2011, 12:44 pm #6

Jamie how r u doing ?
Hope you can go home soon!

I am good--due date is tomorrow but no dilation so wouldn't be surprised if baby is late. I'll post ASAP after things happen.

KerriA
KerriA

March 27th, 2011, 1:39 pm #7

Jamie how r u doing ?
I've been checking in for your announcement.
I'm so happy for you.
best,
kerri

Wren
Wren

March 27th, 2011, 1:40 pm #8

Jamie how r u doing ?
Congrats! So excited for you. Hope recovery is smooth and your LO brings you much joy- because he won't bring you much sleep!

Jenna
Jenna

March 27th, 2011, 6:12 pm #9

Jamie how r u doing ?
So glad that your son is here and all went well. I can not wait until you post some pics. How do you pronounce Anav???

Best wishes,

Jenna

anon5
anon5

March 27th, 2011, 9:02 pm #10

Jamie how r u doing ?
congrats! that's great news!! you must be over the moon.