And the big reveal is...

And the big reveal is...

September 29th, 2011, 4:26 pm #1

We got our scan today and everything looks great. It's so surreal to make it this far.

We are having a baby boy! I am in utter shock. I was convinced in my mind and my plans it was a girl. But I am excited none the less. I asked the tech, are you 100% sure its a boy? She showed me a new ultrasound shot and said I am 1000% sure. The picture is now on the refrigerator.

I have to learn to love blue!!

JulesM
JulesM

September 29th, 2011, 4:31 pm #2

So exciting!

September 29th, 2011, 4:55 pm #3

We got our scan today and everything looks great. It's so surreal to make it this far.

We are having a baby boy! I am in utter shock. I was convinced in my mind and my plans it was a girl. But I am excited none the less. I asked the tech, are you 100% sure its a boy? She showed me a new ultrasound shot and said I am 1000% sure. The picture is now on the refrigerator.

congrats! and I can relate to your shock, I was so convinced my DS was a girl that even during the last week of gestation, when he was over due, I had two separate dreams that "she" was a boy and when I woke up, I said, huh, funny because it's a girl. (We had kept it a surprise)

I fretted about either gender, nervous about bringing up a boy, bringing up a girl etc. But then once in my arms, the boy became a person. It really surprised me.

Now the talk of circumcision starts. LOL

Enjoy thinking in terms of "he" rather than "it"

hugs
jm

tanya
tanya

September 29th, 2011, 5:47 pm #4

Boys are so cute!!! I sometimes wish I found out the sex it would make everything so much easier.

September 29th, 2011, 8:05 pm #5

I just love my boys...they're the best

Hugs,
Meg

September 29th, 2011, 9:15 pm #6

Congratulations! There's nothing in the world like a baby boy - they are amazing creatures and you will fall madly in love. My DS is like my little boyfriend and we are together all the time. It's a dream come true.

Wishing you an uneventful rest of your pregnancy,
Sarah

Alli
Alli

September 29th, 2011, 9:19 pm #7

Now you can working on the nursery!

Sch1star
Sch1star

September 29th, 2011, 9:45 pm #8

Wonderful news. I was surprised to find we're having a boy too, but everyone has said such wonderful things about boys! It's very exciting. Have fun shopping!

Carolyn
Carolyn

September 29th, 2011, 10:29 pm #9

It's a kids' book, probably about $5, and it's about a boy and his mother. It makes me cry every time I read it!!! I have two boys and life with them is extraordinary, I promise. Enjoy every minute - they grow up so fast!!!!

September 30th, 2011, 1:27 am #10

realize boys are way more fun. Wouldn't trade for anything. Enjoy every moment.