Amazing US this morning

Amazing US this morning

JulesM
JulesM

June 14th, 2011, 3:33 pm #1

I had my 9w4d US this morning and it's finally becoming real! My little bean is turning into a baby!!! I saw the head and body wiggling and the little arms where flailing around. HR is 182 and measuring 2 days ahead at 9w6d. Just had to share this with you all... I'm already sounding like a proud bragging mother! haha
I also had my "graduation" visit with my RE. She is just too wonderful! She made my promise to give her monthly emails with updates. I just wish I hadn't wasted a year with my previous RE and went right to her. But everything happens for a reason.... and today made me a believer.

Jamie
Jamie

June 14th, 2011, 3:40 pm #2

Baby is measuring ahead, heartbeat is very strong . . . this is so exciting! Please keep us posted!

JulesM
JulesM

June 14th, 2011, 4:04 pm #3

Each US is a big sigh of relief for me... I couldn't be happier with how things are looking. Hard to believe it's happening. I'll gladly be updating! How are you enjoying being a mom to your baby girl??

tanya
tanya

June 14th, 2011, 4:06 pm #4

I had my 9w4d US this morning and it's finally becoming real! My little bean is turning into a baby!!! I saw the head and body wiggling and the little arms where flailing around. HR is 182 and measuring 2 days ahead at 9w6d. Just had to share this with you all... I'm already sounding like a proud bragging mother! haha
I also had my "graduation" visit with my RE. She is just too wonderful! She made my promise to give her monthly emails with updates. I just wish I hadn't wasted a year with my previous RE and went right to her. But everything happens for a reason.... and today made me a believer.
I am so happy to hear the great news Jules, you really deserve this! We must be on the same schedule, I go again on Thursday

Bethpky
Bethpky

June 14th, 2011, 4:22 pm #5

You must feel such a sense of relief.

Bethpky
Bethpky

June 14th, 2011, 4:23 pm #6

I am so happy to hear the great news Jules, you really deserve this! We must be on the same schedule, I go again on Thursday
I'll say a prayer for you!

Alli
Alli

June 14th, 2011, 4:32 pm #7

I need to post my US at this point with my 3 gummy bears. Love this phase.

JulesM
JulesM

June 14th, 2011, 4:33 pm #8

I have a love/hate relationship with these US. The stress before if just horrible. I was so glad mine was at 8am today. Best of luck Thursday!!

JulesM
JulesM

June 14th, 2011, 4:35 pm #9

You must feel such a sense of relief.
I am leaving on a week vaca w/ my whole family to the Outer Banks on Sat and I really needed this reassurance before leaving. Planning to tell my Dad on Father's Day... my Mom found out on Mother's Day when I was just 4 weeks and has been keeping the secret.

JulesM
JulesM

June 14th, 2011, 4:36 pm #10

I need to post my US at this point with my 3 gummy bears. Love this phase.
I can only imagine what it must have felt like to see 3 little wigglers! It's just amazing!!