All looks good and it's a ...............

All looks good and it's a ...............

sch1star
sch1star

June 30th, 2011, 4:30 pm #1

BOY! And I had a feeling it was a girl, so darn, I hope my maternal instincts improve!

Chewed my nails through the anomaly scan - it's long, and the tech isn't talking, so of course I'm freaking out - but the baby looks healthy, thank our lucky stars!!!

I have a partial previa, but the peri said she wasn't too concerned about it yet. She said that usually as the uterus grows it will move out of the way...anyone have experience with this? She did schedule me for another level 2 u/s at 28 weeks to check. Baby was also breech today but I guess that doesn't mean anything at all yet.

Fibroids so far are staying out of baby's way. Can I say what an absolute relief it was to hear that everything looked good so far? I feel like this is the most reassured we'll get until labor starts, so I'd better enjoy it!

We got a few cute pix including one of an adorable little foot!

This is the first boy in the generation for my DH's family so everyone's really excited. We are going to celebrate lots this long weekend!

June 30th, 2011, 4:35 pm #2

So happy
Me- 30
Day 3- FSH 10.4, E2 42; Day 10- 16.6; Possible endo, slight anti sperm antibodies
DH- 30, low Morph
TTC 23 Cycles
2 Cycles on Clomid- BFN
3 Cycles on Femara & IUI- BFN
Now- Natural plus antioxidants, Acu/Herbs till IVF when we're ready emotionally

JulesM
JulesM

June 30th, 2011, 4:40 pm #3

BOY! And I had a feeling it was a girl, so darn, I hope my maternal instincts improve!

Chewed my nails through the anomaly scan - it's long, and the tech isn't talking, so of course I'm freaking out - but the baby looks healthy, thank our lucky stars!!!

I have a partial previa, but the peri said she wasn't too concerned about it yet. She said that usually as the uterus grows it will move out of the way...anyone have experience with this? She did schedule me for another level 2 u/s at 28 weeks to check. Baby was also breech today but I guess that doesn't mean anything at all yet.

Fibroids so far are staying out of baby's way. Can I say what an absolute relief it was to hear that everything looked good so far? I feel like this is the most reassured we'll get until labor starts, so I'd better enjoy it!

This is the first boy in the generation for my DH's family so everyone's really excited. We are going to celebrate lots this long weekend!
Congrats!! Great news! Enjoy spreading it over the holiday weekend!

gisg
gisg

June 30th, 2011, 4:49 pm #4

Congrats! lil boys are sooo much fun!!

gisg

June 30th, 2011, 5:28 pm #5

was wrong, too, LOL! I totally suspected girl for you, but maybe I was just picking up on your vibe

Love, love, love boys. They love their mommas, that's for sure. Mine are two snuggle bunnies who prefer their mama over anyone in the world. At least for now...until dating, LOL!

Don't know too much about the previa, but I have heard it resolves in many cases. I hope yours does so you don't have to think about it.

My DS#2 was breech every time I saw him on the u/s. Sigh, stayed that way until the end. But you're right, at this early stage, it doesn't matter at all.

Hugs, love, and huge congrats!!

Meg

Tanya
Tanya

June 30th, 2011, 5:57 pm #6

What wonderful news!

June 30th, 2011, 6:09 pm #7

a huge congratulations!!

btw, if this helps, when pg with my DS, I was so convinced it was a girl that when DH announced the gender (c-sec), I was surprised.
BUT I had had two separate boy-baby dreams the week leading to the birth and both times when I woke up, I said, huh, funny because it's a girl. lol

Happy July 4rth! Enjoy your long weekend. We Canadians celebrate July 1st, we'll be going nuts tomorrow But we have American (ex-pats) living nearby and they are planning a July4rth party, we hope to go nuts then too (heck, any excuse to make a cake LOL)

hug
julie

Maru
Maru

June 30th, 2011, 6:40 pm #8

I have a boy and let me tell you there is nothing better in the world!!!!

I wouldn't change my boy for 3 girls

So great to hear good news!

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

June 30th, 2011, 6:55 pm #9

Congrats my friend!! A beautiful little boy is just what you need...hey someone has got to help you throw those bricks How exciting for your family since it has been awhile that they have had a boy in the family. Seems like just yesterday that you announced your BFP. May you have a continued H & H 9 months!!

mtoto2
mtoto2

June 30th, 2011, 8:32 pm #10

Congrats