Actual first u/s tomorrow. 8 wk. (depressing post)

Actual first u/s tomorrow. 8 wk. (depressing post)

Laura
Laura

February 24th, 2012, 3:54 am #1

And I haven't felt pg all week. No nausea, no heartburn, peeing less and not as hungry or tired. I just feel like it's over...kind of like I just felt pg 5 weeks ago (geez, has it only been 5 weeks? each day feels like an eternity). And DH is out of town last minute for work until Sunday. I have to go to the u/s alone.

I know I've been saying the whole time all that matters is that it's still possible to get pg, but for the first time I feel that if I get bad news tomorrow, it's going to be devastating.

That's all. Thanks for listening.

February 24th, 2012, 5:20 am #2

It is so stressful. But you are only eight weeks along, not unusual to not have any symptoms. I hope you get great news tomorrow.

February 24th, 2012, 7:17 am #3

And I haven't felt pg all week. No nausea, no heartburn, peeing less and not as hungry or tired. I just feel like it's over...kind of like I just felt pg 5 weeks ago (geez, has it only been 5 weeks? each day feels like an eternity). And DH is out of town last minute for work until Sunday. I have to go to the u/s alone.

I know I've been saying the whole time all that matters is that it's still possible to get pg, but for the first time I feel that if I get bad news tomorrow, it's going to be devastating.

I am the same symptoms comes and go, one day u have nothing, no pee, no midnight waking up for pee and then I freak out and the next day that I feel like sh*t I am happy. Don't worry every thing
Is fine.

Sara H
Sara H

February 24th, 2012, 3:31 pm #4

First, good luck and I hope all goes very well!

For me I manage to convince myself before every appointment that something has gone wrong... for me I think it's all the years it took to get here have made me very wary... So my brain tries to get my heart ready for bad news, you know?

I hope that is all it is for you and that all is wonderfully well and from now on you just feel better and better!

HUGS!
Sara H

Enochi
Enochi

February 24th, 2012, 3:44 pm #5

My symptoms were on and off. I used to be worried when I felt nothing but the nurse said symptoms vary from day to day.

Hope you only get good news.

Wells42
Wells42

February 24th, 2012, 6:44 pm #6

I know how stressful and hard this is. I'm crossing my fingers for you. I'll be watching for your update.