November 30th, 2013, 12:58 am #311

Agreed, FD. Also, welcome to you, Jamtex.

June 19th, 2014, 10:48 pm #312

Hello, I'm Risk and I'm currently in NY State. What I do is work on my classwork while reading various webcomics and fanfictions. When I'm not doing that, I'm writing my own fancfics (although I don't publish them), doodling or making scenarios for an RPG that I GM.

My hopes and dreams, to become successful and live out a good life.

My username came from me doing high risk high reward things in games and activities.

I'm creepy by "Normal" standards, but to my friends, I'm perfectly fine.

And no, I don't collect people heads.
It wasn't me! I didn't break anything!

I don't need a jacket! I've got a nice, fluffy winter coat that comes and goes as it's needed! -Wynter

June 20th, 2014, 5:50 am #313

Hello and welcome aboard!

February 14th, 2018, 2:56 am #314

This is a great place to settle! I think I’ll stake my claim in the middle-ish area near Big Rico’s Pizza. Turns out I’m already involved in the Precocious comment section semi-regularly. I hope we have a great time. This is the first forum I’ve registered to, and although it is slightly abandoned, maybe I can help revive it!
I am quirky and silly and serious... sometimes at the same time. My humor is sometimes so far out there that very few understand (especially when I make references, but that’s okay here because I can hyperlink as I love to do [except when I rant about yellow or how red and blue are for friendship {separately, not purple}... those are mine]) – we try things and sometimes they even work. I’m an Oklahoma guy soon to be 25 like Chrispy; grown in Tulsa and currently in Oklahoma City, but now I’m on the Internet, so I could really be anywhere to you. I’ve worked as a delivery driver for Jason’s Deli, but now I’m trying for a technical (AutoCAD Drafting) job at the moment. I’d list all my hopes and dreams, but here are the best: be even more connected to the ones I love, especially the One who’s always known me and to a lesser extent a girl I’ve known most of her life; help people – I don’t care who or how, really, but I want to design things to benefit peeps; I want to develop a board game with my best friend; I want to write a series of novels about time and separated realities; I want to own and name a tuxedo cat Money because I want to say I love Money (even if it’s a mean little kitty); I’d like to introduce you to the Mayor of Can Town; I want to start each sentence of this paragraph with a new self-identifier... inil8u came out here because I like new stuff and being oddly clever too much so I make up sentences and phrases out of their comprising letter names for much of the internet things. Myself included, many who comment or read forums like this are a little creepy, but I am the more-wacky-fun-loving-than-truly-creepy-but-I-can get-that-way kind of creepy. I’ll have to say I’ve never thought of collecting human heads, though.
Here’re three stories: Albuquerque duck named Sue.
Now that I’ve got that done, time to ruin a wish! Hahahaha!!
Hopeless Wanderer...

You are the Hopeless Wanderer.

You find yourself in a dungeon and are being hunted by a grue. Poor Hopeless Wanderer! If it catches you you'll wish you weren't so helpless.
There is a shiny SUIT of Armor nearby. You see your FAVOURITE FOOD. Behind your FAVOURITE FOOD a MASK lies. Obvious exits are NORTH, SOUTHEAST, DENNYS, and NOWHERES!

What will you do, Hopeless Wanderer?