February 19th, 2018, 5:34 am #11

I didn't hear anything about the fix. The comment just disappeared.

In the meantime, here's the comment I would have wanted to post on the most recent strip:

Debate time, do skis count as footwear?
I was once banned from commenting on the comic for what seemed like no apparent reason. If it happens to you, you're welcome to use the thread I created for calling for help.

February 19th, 2018, 9:13 pm #12

If you wanted to, you could use a different IP address and different screen name. If not, we can kinda use this page or another as a comment box - it appeals better to me anyway, so good idea!

That makes me think... well skates and roller blades act as housing for the foot, while skis and snowboards have straps or connectors to allow for a boot to strap on or click into place. Sandals are footwear that use straps. I say that anything you can strap to a boot you can strap to a foot. So snowboards and skis with straps (if skis are ever made with straps) are definitely footwear. Since the click-in mechanism doesn't work with a natural foot, those attachments are not footwear in my book. I went skiing once in Colorado and liked it a lot despite failing the whole time. So whenever my ski attachment fell off my footwear that was required to click in... there you go.
I remember that question from a while ago. Nice!
Hopeless Wanderer...

You are the Hopeless Wanderer.

You find yourself in a dungeon and are being hunted by a grue. Poor Hopeless Wanderer! If it catches you you'll wish you weren't so helpless.
There is a shiny SUIT of Armor nearby. You see your FAVOURITE FOOD. Behind your FAVOURITE FOOD a MASK lies. Obvious exits are NORTH, SOUTHEAST, DENNYS, and NOWHERES!

What will you do, Hopeless Wanderer?

February 20th, 2018, 5:13 am #13

So I think maybe Chrispy might think the problem is solved, so how about you try making a comment for me again to let him know that it's still going on.
I was once banned from commenting on the comic for what seemed like no apparent reason. If it happens to you, you're welcome to use the thread I created for calling for help.

February 20th, 2018, 5:45 am #14

Well I really could, but I don't think he'd take it too well... I mean I wanna try giving the twitter thing a go before I repeat history. My goal is to get a foot in the door and explain the issue after I establish I'm not a guy trying to mess up his game or something. So it's gonna take time to do... I guess if it doesn't work after a week or so I will comment again.
Hopeless Wanderer...

You are the Hopeless Wanderer.

You find yourself in a dungeon and are being hunted by a grue. Poor Hopeless Wanderer! If it catches you you'll wish you weren't so helpless.
There is a shiny SUIT of Armor nearby. You see your FAVOURITE FOOD. Behind your FAVOURITE FOOD a MASK lies. Obvious exits are NORTH, SOUTHEAST, DENNYS, and NOWHERES!

What will you do, Hopeless Wanderer?

February 22nd, 2018, 5:32 am #15

Okay, well if it comes to that maybe you could make it into a petition of sorts. Invite others to reply to the comment if they agree I should be let back in. If anything, it'll make it harder to ignore.

March 15th, 2018, 4:25 am #16

So recently I tried making a proper intensedebate account, so that I would no longer be commenting as a guest. Every time I click the login button in the comments section here, I'm told to input my username and password. I do that, then click the login button, and the page refreshes without logging me in.

May 2nd, 2018, 4:15 am #17

Huzzah, I am allowed to speak again. But not one to let these threads go to waste, I shall leave it here as a means by which future victims of whatever it was to call for help.