A Precocious movie

May 28th, 2018, 4:32 am #1

This is where I would invite people to brainstorm on a screenplay for a hypothetical Precocious movie for the big screen. I'd like to think of it as an alternate, but similar continuity to the comic, starting at approximately the same point in time as the comic did. (I.E. Autumn's first year at Poppinstock.)

I'll put the concept on the table of the main 4 having to teach the Copper Road crew how to be super villains in order to help combat some larger threat.
I was once banned from commenting on the comic for what seemed like no apparent reason. If it happens to you, you're welcome to use the thread I created for calling for help.

May 31st, 2018, 4:35 am #2

Not inspired? Well here's another attempt at kickstarting it, a bit of dialogue for a scene in which Ms. Monster calls out the gemstone Estates side of the class for ignoring the Copper Road side.

Ms. Monster: I'm sure you've heard the adage, "Don't acknowledge the elephant in the room." Well, I've been trying that for a while now, and it turns out that the elephant doesn't care about being acknowledged. It just wants to be in the room. So if I'm to do something about it, I need to take a more direct approach. I need to acknowledge it, and tell it off.

Jacob: Is that supposed to be a political statement?

Ms. Monster: No. Basically, I'm tired of not acknowledging the fact that you're not acknowledging the elephants in the room. In your case, half-literally.

Autumn: There's an elephant somewhere that you want us to acknowledge?

Ms. Monster: No, the part about it being in the room is literal. How can gifted minds like yours be so slow? You've been ignoring the other half of the class for too long.

Tiffany: What other half?

Ms. Monster: The half that you are literally facing directly towards.

[Bud squints at the other side of the room, then suddenly points at Roddy]

Bud: Roddy! What are you doing here?

Roddy: Congratulations. That's the longest you've ever taken to say that. Wanna try for a full seven minutes next time?
I was once banned from commenting on the comic for what seemed like no apparent reason. If it happens to you, you're welcome to use the thread I created for calling for help.