One Shot

Any new idea or concept on PowerPoint Games? Share and discuss them here!

One Shot

froggie06855
Newcomer

31 Jul 2016, 21:55 #1

One Shot: http://froggie06855.weebly.com/uploads/ ... _shot.ppsx

Graphics and Music: I didn't focus too much on aesthetic when it came to making this game. Not that I couldn't, it's just I wanted this game to be very small. Currently it is not 4 megabytes. It was initially 12 megabytes, but I removed 2 songs and a few slides, to make it what it is, but overall I did not remove too much. So yes, aesthetically this game is very bare, I was sorta inspired by this 4 bit game so I used alot of 4 bit tricks. The levels do get more animate the more you go through tho, but yeah still simple.

For the sequel if people want I may focus more on aesthetics and add more songs if people request. But the file size will be much bigger.

Gameplay: So the objective was to make a game extremely difficult, but fair at the same time and accessible. As such there are only 3 levels. Granted each level is very long and some involve backtracking so three levels may feel like 10. Idk it's up to you, but you will not be able to blow through these 3 levels. Trust me lol

In terms of challenge, well it's a point and click game. It is also a Maze game, but much harder then the average ones. Level one involve tight blocks and moving blocks. Level 2, involves keys, moving blocks and backtracking. Level 3 involves everything with some new tight level design. It is a combination of everything.

Please note glitches if you find any as well solutions to them as well. This is my second maze game. It is very possible despite the difficulty.

Well that's it. Tell me know how far you get.

TheGameGuru
Newcomer
TheGameGuru
Newcomer

24 Aug 2016, 14:17 #2

Wow the game is pretty good but hard lol you wasn't messing about when you said that :D Okay I be honest I couldn't get pass the first level and the rage quit button was pretty handy.
Maybe make the first level a tutorial type of level would be pretty good. Also make it get progressively difficult is a good suggestion. Lastly, improve the aesthetics like you said it would look nicer.

Overall, good job!
Rating 6/10