Greetings from an old man

Greetings from an old man

November 21st, 2009, 9:05 am #1

Nice to see that this forum lives on and the game is still being played by a dedicated group of people. If any of you play Trackmania you will find me sometimes at the Dirty Deeds server teaching the youngsters a thing or two about dirt racing. Actually they wipe the floor with me most of the time. I have only good memories of Powerslide and what a tragedy that the sequel was never made. Happing 'sliding.

November 21st, 2009, 10:37 am #2

Let us all know how you are doing and the things you are into today and the weeks to come.

November 26th, 2009, 10:55 am #3

Not much new, will probably buy an apartment some time next year. Still programming in my spare time (some of you might remember my Powerslide screensaver), and playing a lot of Trackmania (just the dirt tracks at the Dirty Deeds server). Physics-wise not quite up to the complexity of Powerslide (no paint-rubbing, argh!), but zillions of tracks and lots of dedicated servers. Some tracks have cactuses, too. :)

November 26th, 2009, 8:43 pm #4

Check in every now and again and let us all know how you are doing. Thanks for dropping in on the old famous site.