The Warlord...

mattblackgod
Post Apocalyptic Warlord
mattblackgod
Post Apocalyptic Warlord

8:13 PM - Jan 05, 2014 #1

Okay here is my choices for the Warlord Mad Dan of Fortress of Rust, The Mound, Republic of Dan, mattblackgod's world.

Which one to choose?? Whats your thoughts?

L-R NY3K ganger, A mix & Match Wastelander I made and Jakar Nilson NY3k Legends (NY3K figures are available from East Riding Minis)

1. The NY3k Ganger is intimidating looking. If I was to use him as a Warlord some crude tattoos will be added along with a nasty looking fire arm.

2. The Mix & Match Wastelander (Sham) has a look about him. Nothing much needed for him. He has a certain air about him helped by the staff and cloak. This Wastelander is a mix of 40K & WHFB parts with a Westwind Bikers head. The staff is a converted spear and the shotgun is scratch built. The figure will need touching up as it appears the paint is chipped on the head. :(

3. The last one is Jakar Nilson figure. A nice mini with a double barrelled shotgun and a sinister looking helmet. He would make a good gang boss. But would he cut it as a Warlord??

Which one should I use for the part? Pick a number!

tinker
Post Apocalyptic Warlord
tinker
Post Apocalyptic Warlord

8:26 PM - Jan 05, 2014 #2

Number 1 for Warlord.

He's big, intimidating to look at, and the Hockey Mask hides his expression. Ya might want to get a couple more just to paint them up differently and give them different weapons.

Hollander
Wasteland Warrior
Hollander
Wasteland Warrior

9:25 PM - Jan 05, 2014 #3

No2 for warlord. He is kewl wearing shades like real dictator :(|shades: and someones skull on a stick. Obviously he is powerfull, otherwise this small figure could not have risen to the seat of power he's holding now. and he's got a grey/white beard, if he survived long enough to grow a grey beard he must be a cunning master of something at least, Is the skull all that remains of the previous warlord?

and he's got a big double barrelled gun thing :rl: .. so he's always right. The big boy is mattblackgod, the other is unpainted. So using the grey warlord him he'll saves you another paintjob. .. and he is beardy. :Che: :doh: .. and did you mention he is a biker? :bravo:

Mr. Clean
Wasteland Legend
Mr. Clean
Wasteland Legend

12:59 AM - Jan 06, 2014 #4

1!

heavyfishcannon
Wastelander

1:57 AM - Jan 06, 2014 #5

I'm going to say number one. it being your avatar, there might be a bias!

dicehead
Mutant Hunter
dicehead
Mutant Hunter

5:40 PM - Jan 10, 2014 #6

I like 1 best.

Rych
Raider
Rych
Raider

9:47 PM - Jan 10, 2014 #7

Another vote for 1

foe42
Wasteland Warrior
foe42
Wasteland Warrior

12:01 AM - Jan 11, 2014 #8

i like #3

Rad Blight
Wasteland Warrior
Rad Blight
Wasteland Warrior

11:58 AM - Jan 12, 2014 #9

wrote: sinister looking helmet
:yikes:

You been hanging around Ol' Greg again?

mattblackgod
Post Apocalyptic Warlord
mattblackgod
Post Apocalyptic Warlord

2:56 PM - Jan 12, 2014 #10

Ol Gregg needs hugs too Rad! Just don't turn your back, drink the Baileys or stare directly into his/it's mangina!

Oh by the way I put in a good word with him/it for you. ;) :run: