Quality days out

Quality days out

Crocodile Dundee
Crocodile Dundee

August 9th, 2016, 9:47 am #1

Gents thought I would post a few stories as I'm sick of the shit on the youth site.
So a few great days out.
Wolves away first game of the season. It was the season just after Flavs passed away.
Some well known faces on the way to the ground came up against 2 full pubs of Wolves. After the game more carrying on around the station. On arrival at Euston walking into a mob at the Flyer. They called it on thinking we were Birmingham, think they were Stoke. More fun at the stripper bar in London with Charlton. What a great day to start the season.....lol
Will post some more days out soon.

Neutral
Neutral

September 19th, 2016, 3:08 pm #2

Bullshit
Never happened

FACT!

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 24th, 2016, 7:43 pm #3

was you there

Charly Chan
Charly Chan

October 27th, 2016, 7:11 pm #4

i aint being funny mate, but that roof forum you're slagging off is a bit more lively than this one. And, I suspect it has a few more genuine chaps on it. Know what I mean

the sensible one
the sensible one

November 11th, 2016, 8:54 am #5

get a grip you silly cunt. pompey were at best a mid ranked mob back in the day who won some, but lost many. and now you have gone right down the shitter ;-)

Old skool
Old skool

November 16th, 2016, 4:20 am #6

Let's face it, back in the day Pompey were one of the top firms in the country. In the late eighties with the 657 firm there weren't many better. Can still turn out a decent mob these days when the occasion arises, for example Plymouth away recently.

Big Chin
Big Chin

December 3rd, 2016, 1:11 am #7

2003 Southampton, night game was a cracker

Frank Carson
Frank Carson

December 8th, 2016, 3:34 pm #8

Make yer right their son

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 27th, 2017, 2:17 pm #9

Charlton the other week pompey waiting at Waterloo for millwall to show up but for whatever reason they didn't show ,guessing they didn't fancy the numbers pompey had