November 25th, 2016, 3:16 am #11

I personally don't care what others do on other forums.

November 25th, 2016, 11:24 am #12

Its one thing to have some fun but..........I did not like when miller pulled the shit thumper is now pulling. Truthfully I am disappointed in Thumper, he seemed to always be a voice of reason. While I get his debate position and maybe some tongue in cheek, he should not attack.
Then again, we are all adults and should let this crap roll off our backs

November 25th, 2016, 4:20 pm #13

It gets to be a pita after awhile.

Deleted User
Deleted User

December 1st, 2016, 4:39 am #14

jcapps wrote:Its one thing to have some fun but..........I did not like when miller pulled the shit thumper is now pulling. Truthfully I am disappointed in Thumper, he seemed to always be a voice of reason. While I get his debate position and maybe some tongue in cheek, he should not attack.
Then again, we are all adults and should let this crap roll off our backs
Perhaps I love my country more intensely than you cappy. The continual insults thrown at my country by many here piss me off. After a while I guess I boiled over and started throwing crap back over the fence. I'm sure Jim has reacted the same way.

December 1st, 2016, 12:25 pm #15

I think you are looking at it the wrong way. The fact of the matter is that whatever the US does has an effect on the rest of the world. it has huge influence and impact. The reason you see so many Canadians concerned is because we are your largest trading partner and share one of the worlds longest borders, certainly the longest undefended one. Its hard to ignore anything that occurs down there and our media is full of US news, while yours hardly mentions Canada. The reverse is not so true as Canada is sparsely populated in comparison, but we are your main supplier of energy.

December 1st, 2016, 3:16 pm #16

I believe that there are those that are intellectually incapable of understanding wyhat you just posted, Pa8uol.

Deleted User
Deleted User

December 1st, 2016, 5:12 pm #17

Telcoman wrote:I think you are looking at it the wrong way. The fact of the matter is that whatever the US does has an effect on the rest of the world. it has huge influence and impact. The reason you see so many Canadians concerned is because we are your largest trading partner and share one of the worlds longest borders, certainly the longest undefended one. Its hard to ignore anything that occurs down there and our media is full of US news, while yours hardly mentions Canada. The reverse is not so true as Canada is sparsely populated in comparison, but we are your main supplier of energy.
Paul, I understand the concern and interest in America by Canada. Concern shouldn't equate to the right for snide and insulting remarks about our government and our people. I frankly see the comments here by several as damaging our friendships. I know it has cooled me off. &5

Deleted User
Deleted User

December 1st, 2016, 5:16 pm #18

Colo_crawdad wrote:I believe that there are those that are intellectually incapable of understanding wyhat you just posted, Pa8uol.
Speaking about intellectuals, what language is wyhat and Pa8uol? Is this crawdaddy speak? &7 loop mm

December 1st, 2016, 6:00 pm #19

Thumper wrote:
Colo_crawdad wrote:I believe that there are those that are intellectually incapable of understanding wyhat you just posted, Pa8uol.
Speaking about intellectuals, what language is wyhat and Pa8uol? Is this crawdaddy speak? &7 loop mm
So , I put an 8 in the middle of Paul. I will bet that you were intellectually incapable of realizing that, Thumper.

December 1st, 2016, 7:16 pm #20

That's enough guys. If you want to slap each other around , do it by PM