Crotchety Old Men

July 24th, 2015, 3:14 pm #1

It seems this forum is nothing but a bunch of crotchety old liberal men, who combined together, have not been even close to as successful as I have been in my now 23 years. It is sad but true. Discussion on this forum with anyone who has different views is impossible and it is obvious by some of the comments I have read, all of you arrived here from some other political forum of which you seem to have been tossed from due to men of different viewpoints. A safe haven has been created for you to hurl insults and bad mouth those who rejected you and your viewpoints. When challenged, all of you react with insults or attempted insults due to the fact you aren't capable of intelligent discussion. That is sad actually. Enjoy your liberal blog, as that is what this forum really is. It is not a political discussion group. It is simply a bunch of tired old men, saddened by your pitiful lives, patting each other on the back. I guess if that is what it takes to soften the sorrow of your lives, then you can thank God for inventing the internet. &5

Simply your reaction to what I have written will more than prove my opinion of what I have seen here.

July 24th, 2015, 3:30 pm #2

None of us here tolerate false flagging or catfishing very well, when you clean up the identity theft you'll likely be treated better. &16

Corky

July 24th, 2015, 3:33 pm #3

BeemerNGunLover wrote:It seems this forum is nothing but a bunch of crotchety old liberal men, who combined together, have not been even close to as successful as I have been in my now 23 years. It is sad but true. Discussion on this forum with anyone who has different views is impossible and it is obvious by some of the comments I have read, all of you arrived here from some other political forum of which you seem to have been tossed from due to men of different viewpoints. A safe haven has been created for you to hurl insults and bad mouth those who rejected you and your viewpoints. When challenged, all of you react with insults or attempted insults due to the fact you aren't capable of intelligent discussion. That is sad actually. Enjoy your liberal blog, as that is what this forum really is. It is not a political discussion group. It is simply a bunch of tired old men, saddened by your pitiful lives, patting each other on the back. I guess if that is what it takes to soften the sorrow of your lives, then you can thank God for inventing the internet. &5

Simply your reaction to what I have written will more than prove my opinion of what I have seen here.
Well, you certainly did get that off your chest, but it seems somewhat hypocritical to do what you accuse us of doing. But, how about we start anew and you post something you would like to discuss and see how it works out. I think that if you are capable of supporting your opinions with facts, you will find that we will reciprocate.

July 24th, 2015, 3:52 pm #4

After having read my post, he has decided to log out rather than try to participate in any discussion. I suspect this person is someone from F&I, who only wants to try to get our goat. Funny!

July 24th, 2015, 4:22 pm #5

I am a crotchety old man

July 24th, 2015, 4:23 pm #6

BTW remember this is the abuse section, everyone is allowed to be outrageous here even assholes like you guys. LOL.

July 24th, 2015, 4:33 pm #7

Paul,
I save outrageous for those who deserve it, most of the time it's not worth the effort.

Corky

July 24th, 2015, 4:37 pm #8

Telcoman wrote:BTW remember this is the abuse section, everyone is allowed to be outrageous here even assholes like you guys. LOL.
His OP was about as outrageous as one can get. Said a lot of unsubstantiated BS. Oh well!

July 24th, 2015, 4:49 pm #9

Beemergun appears to be a phony. The Avatar is a stock picture of an actress , and the posting style is a familiar one. A PM to me started me thinking and looking .

July 24th, 2015, 4:54 pm #10

Why not tell us about your great success at 23.