WTS Bill Davis Custom 65-2

WTS Bill Davis Custom 65-2

March 1st, 2011, 3:35 am #1

This gun is in excellent condition. The timing was checked and was found to be fine. I sent the rib to Jim at Aristocrat where he changed the springs and replaced a broken pin. The original finish was bright stainless showing the normal holster wear. As I carry it in a padded holster, I had it re-finished with a light bead blast for a satin finish. $750.00 takes it home. Please send email for pictures. Thanks

March 2nd, 2011, 1:44 am #2

Please send a pic.... we have a few guys on the SDBP team that are looking for one.

Thanks, Jeff

March 4th, 2011, 3:09 am #3

GM
GM

March 9th, 2011, 1:22 am #4

This gun is in excellent condition. The timing was checked and was found to be fine. I sent the rib to Jim at Aristocrat where he changed the springs and replaced a broken pin. The original finish was bright stainless showing the normal holster wear. As I carry it in a padded holster, I had it re-finished with a light bead blast for a satin finish. $750.00 takes it home. Please send email for pictures. Thanks
Still available?

Hank
Hank

March 23rd, 2011, 1:52 am #5

Hi, yes I still have it. Were you able to view the pictures? Sorry for the delay in responding, I am not getting email notifications. Hank