WTB: PPC Revolver

WTB: PPC Revolver

August 18th, 2010, 8:24 pm #1

I'm looking for a bill davis or any other famouse gun smith PPC Revolver that has fully adjustable aristocrat or wichita sights. Please E-mail me with detail and pictures.
Thank you.
Junkim84@hotmail.com

wilbur goolkasian
wilbur goolkasian

January 28th, 2011, 7:02 am #2

I have a Bill Davis S&W model 10, grade 5 made in 1980. It was used only 2 seasons and it looks like new. I have currently another person whom might consider purchasing it, and he get first choice if we get together on price within several weeks. Otherwise, let me know your best offer, assuming the gun looks new with no visible wear. It has the sight you want, and two different barrel weights. Comes with an alum gun case, and also two RENO HOLSTERS, one new still in box, and the other looks new with no wear signs.

e-mail me your offer, and of course I will send pictures. I live in Oregon.

wilbur006@dishmail.net

Bob
Bob

February 4th, 2011, 6:43 am #3

Did you sell your PPC gun if not what r u asking for it. Thanks Bob

Randy Hanson
Randy Hanson

February 10th, 2011, 2:05 am #4

I have a Bill Davis S&W model 10, grade 5 made in 1980. It was used only 2 seasons and it looks like new. I have currently another person whom might consider purchasing it, and he get first choice if we get together on price within several weeks. Otherwise, let me know your best offer, assuming the gun looks new with no visible wear. It has the sight you want, and two different barrel weights. Comes with an alum gun case, and also two RENO HOLSTERS, one new still in box, and the other looks new with no wear signs.

e-mail me your offer, and of course I will send pictures. I live in Oregon.

wilbur006@dishmail.net
I am interested in the reno holsters, are they available and what would your asking price be?