WTB: Open Front Holster for Heavy Barrel Revolver

December 14th, 2010, 1:56 pm #1

I have a S&W 10-5 that has an attached barrel weight that was machined for me by a friend. The weight was machined from 1 1/4" round bar stock.

It's too wide to fit in my 002, so I'm looking for any kind of open front holster that will fit this weapon.

Please email me at lvalenta at hotmail.com if you have one you want to sell.

Thanks in advance....

Unregistered Member
Unregistered Member

December 15th, 2010, 12:35 pm #2

jbcustom-leather@att.net

CONTACT JACK BENDER AT THE ABOVE ADDRESS, HE'LL MAKE YOU ONE. JIM P

December 17th, 2010, 4:05 am #3

Yeah, I emailed him twice in November and I never heard back from him....don't know if he's too busy or not making holsters any more.

Anyone else have a holster they want to sell?

Jack Bender
Jack Bender

December 17th, 2010, 3:06 pm #4

I have a S&W 10-5 that has an attached barrel weight that was machined for me by a friend. The weight was machined from 1 1/4" round bar stock.

It's too wide to fit in my 002, so I'm looking for any kind of open front holster that will fit this weapon.

Thanks in advance....
Sorry,
Apparantly not getting your e-mails. You can contact me also at 636-207-7793. My fax is 636-207-7680
My e-mail is (lower case)jbcustom-leather@att.net.
Thanks Jim

Unregistered Member
Unregistered Member

December 17th, 2010, 8:48 pm #5

Awesome, thanks for posting and for the email. I'll shoot you an email or call.

Thank you.

wilbur 006
wilbur 006

January 28th, 2011, 6:42 am #6

Thanks in advance....
The standard for PPC guns was the Reno Holster. I have a used one that, frankly, looks new. I also have one brand new still in the box. I am negotiating with several who might purchase my S&W model 10 PPC gun made by Bill Davis, and if these sales do not go through I would sell my one used Reno holster----and I assure you it really looks new.

If interested let me know your best offer----bit I first need to wait and see if the persons who inquired about my gun want the gun; then they get first choice on the New holster and also used one if they want.

Let me know ASAP and your best offer. I live in Oregon.

Wilbur

wilbur006@dishmail.net

Unregistered Member
Unregistered Member

January 28th, 2011, 8:03 pm #7

Wilbur, I love the older I have also ,but Im not ure it will fit any bull barrel model gun,just slaside maybe yours is different,just asking, take care

Unregistered Member
Unregistered Member

January 28th, 2011, 9:47 pm #8

Boy botched that last post,dont know why. What I was saying is, dont the Reno holsters only fit slabside barrels,at least thats what mine fits.

JB
JB

January 29th, 2011, 4:08 pm #9

THE OLDER RENO HOLSTER WILL NOT ACCEPT THE THE FULL FOUND PPC BBL GUNS TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE. THEY WERE DESIGNED FOR THE SLAB SIDED PPC GUNS.

Alex
Alex

March 24th, 2011, 5:17 pm #10

The standard for PPC guns was the Reno Holster. I have a used one that, frankly, looks new. I also have one brand new still in the box. I am negotiating with several who might purchase my S&W model 10 PPC gun made by Bill Davis, and if these sales do not go through I would sell my one used Reno holster----and I assure you it really looks new.

If interested let me know your best offer----bit I first need to wait and see if the persons who inquired about my gun want the gun; then they get first choice on the New holster and also used one if they want.

Let me know ASAP and your best offer. I live in Oregon.

Wilbur

wilbur006@dishmail.net
What are you asking for the reno holster.
is it for a round bull barrel ?
thanks Al