wanted ppc gun/s

wanted ppc gun/s

March 20th, 2008, 12:28 pm #1

I am looking for a PPC semi auto. I would consider most models, however I have been focusing on the S&W PPC9 5" or 6". I have also been considering the STI TargetMaster, RangeMaster, Or Trojan. Since the STIs are 1911 styles I would consider others as well. I have an older PPC Revolver without the quick adjust sights, so I am considering my options with that gun as well. If I could find another PPC revolver ready to go I would consider buying it (reasonablly priced). Thanks

Denny Gelgut
Denny Gelgut

April 3rd, 2008, 11:40 am #2

I have for sale a smith and wesson 945. This is a performance center gun. It is a .45 acp that has been shot very little and with soft ppc loads. the serial number is 00091. It has the fish scale serrations on the front and rear on the slide. It comes with 10 magazines. With the spherical bushing, it is a tack driver. I have the original box and papers. I am asking $1200.00 for the gun.

Larry
Larry

April 4th, 2008, 11:12 am #3

I am looking for a PPC semi auto. I would consider most models, however I have been focusing on the S&W PPC9 5" or 6". I have also been considering the STI TargetMaster, RangeMaster, Or Trojan. Since the STIs are 1911 styles I would consider others as well. I have an older PPC Revolver without the quick adjust sights, so I am considering my options with that gun as well. If I could find another PPC revolver ready to go I would consider buying it (reasonablly priced). Thanks
Email me at the listed address and I'll relay the information on a PPC gun I have for sale. The original post is still visible below this one.

Larry

April 11th, 2008, 10:33 pm #4

I have for sale a smith and wesson 945. This is a performance center gun. It is a .45 acp that has been shot very little and with soft ppc loads. the serial number is 00091. It has the fish scale serrations on the front and rear on the slide. It comes with 10 magazines. With the spherical bushing, it is a tack driver. I have the original box and papers. I am asking $1200.00 for the gun.
Thank you for responding. I would be more interested in your gun if it was a 9mm. I don't think I can afford to shot a .45. Thanks Again, Bob

April 11th, 2008, 10:35 pm #5

Email me at the listed address and I'll relay the information on a PPC gun I have for sale. The original post is still visible below this one.

Larry
Thanks I looked at you listing however it is out of my budget.