TPC question

April 27th, 2016, 1:00 pm #1

Couple of us were thinking of shooting TPC in Albuquerque this year. Can anyone give me an idea of round counts or possible courses of fire to expect? Times and costs?

Thanks

Unregistered Member
Unregistered Member

April 27th, 2016, 4:01 pm #2

Re: TPC question

April 28th, 2016, 5:24 pm #3

Couple of us were thinking of shooting TPC in Albuquerque this year. Can anyone give me an idea of round counts or possible courses of fire to expect? Times and costs?

Thanks
I can help with part of it
Check out the section on tpc on the nra webpage it has all kinds of courses of fire and will show you a base line as to what you can expect

April 29th, 2016, 2:01 pm #4

Thanks
I shot the TPC last year. They didn't release the round count until about a week prior. It was lots of pistol, some 223 and some bird shot. Not much if any slug or buck if I remember right but that could all be different this year.

You could shoot either Saturday or Sunday. It was a long day of shooting. Awards were Sunday evening around 5 or 6 pm. I don't remember cost $50 -$100??

April 29th, 2016, 8:05 pm #5

Well that time period of a week isn't good, we have to ship ammo from NY...
Thanks for the info 😃

May 8th, 2016, 11:22 pm #6

Thanks
Normally Albuquerque PD offers to accept ammo shipped in and will hold it for you. There is usually information posted on shipping ammo so it is there waiting on you when you arrive when the NRA posts this year's information. Hope this helps.