STI Targetmaster?

Doug
Doug

April 5th, 2008, 6:14 am #1

Has anyone had any experience with the targetmaster in 9mm. I have a ppc9 and it ain't my favorite. Does anybody know anything about the STI company or their guns?

Any info would be beneficial.

Thanks!

Unregistered Member
Unregistered Member

April 5th, 2008, 9:51 pm #2

BUY A ROCK RIVER ARMS. YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO UPGRADE EVER AGAIN. JP

April 6th, 2008, 9:35 pm #3

Has anyone had any experience with the targetmaster in 9mm. I have a ppc9 and it ain't my favorite. Does anybody know anything about the STI company or their guns?

Thanks!
Scroll down to my post from Sept. 24, 2007 in regards to a PPC gun I have for sale that was built by SVI. I have several STI guns and can relate my experiences with them if you like. Email directly me if you have any questions.
Larry

April 11th, 2008, 10:31 pm #4

Thanks!
If you are not happy with the targetmaster I might be interested in buying it. Let me know what problems you had and price if interested in selling. Thanks Bob

Moonclip
Moonclip

June 29th, 2008, 2:17 am #5

Thanks!
Do you still have the ppc9?