STI Target Master 6 in 9mm for sale

STI Target Master 6 in 9mm for sale

May 11th, 2014, 7:44 pm #1

I'm selling my 3 year old (approx 4 thousand rds through gun) Sti Target Master long slide 9mm. I bought it new from Brazos Customs and had the accuracy package done at the time of purchase. Trigger is set at NRA 3.5 lbs. I have 9 mags and a Amadini Ghost right hand holster that go with the gun. This gun new is $1800. I'm asking $1600 firm for everything. I can't afford the ammo required for ppc and practice. I only shot ppc for two seasons with this gun. It will bench 3 inches at 50. I can't do it but the gun will. Very good condition with the only blemishes from holster rub and wear on bottom of slide. Email Jeff at jeffschem@yahoo.com if interested and for pics. Thx for looking.

Unregistered Member
Unregistered Member

May 12th, 2014, 11:29 pm #2

WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?

Unregistered Member
Unregistered Member

May 14th, 2014, 1:45 am #3

I'm selling my 3 year old (approx 4 thousand rds through gun) Sti Target Master long slide 9mm. I bought it new from Brazos Customs and had the accuracy package done at the time of purchase. Trigger is set at NRA 3.5 lbs. I have 9 mags and a Amadini Ghost right hand holster that go with the gun. This gun new is $1800. I'm asking $1600 firm for everything. I can't afford the ammo required for ppc and practice. I only shot ppc for two seasons with this gun. It will bench 3 inches at 50. I can't do it but the gun will. Very good condition with the only blemishes from holster rub and wear on bottom of slide. Email Jeff at jeffschem@yahoo.com if interested and for pics. Thx for looking.
YOUR LOCATION? TIA

June 10th, 2014, 4:09 pm #4

I hear your ammo woe's. Would you interested in a trade for a revolver PPC open gun? It was built by Bob Cogan and is a Mod 10 K frame. I would be willing to trade straight up. I don't need the holster but could use the mags. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.