ppc gun wanted

ppc gun wanted

April 28th, 2008, 1:51 am #1

I am looking for a reasonably priced 6" S&W K frame, blued, Bull barrel, adjustable trigger, Aristocrat 3 position adjustable sight system or something similar to purchase. Going to be shooting PPC competitions in California.

H. Le Roy
H. Le Roy

May 15th, 2008, 1:52 am #2

Custom pistol built on a K frame Smith & Wesson. It has a stainless steel bull barrel, and Bo-Mar top rib with adjustable sights. It is in good condition and functions fine. This pistol has had the action smoothed, trigger job, and the trigger polished. It is DA/SA. The barrel is 5 ¾” in length and 1” in diameter. It is chambered in .38 special. It comes with a custom holster. $200

If interested let me know and I'll send photos.

H. Le Roy

February 10th, 2015, 1:03 pm #3

I am looking for a reasonably priced 6" S&W K frame, blued, Bull barrel, adjustable trigger, Aristocrat 3 position adjustable sight system or something similar to purchase. Going to be shooting PPC competitions in California.
Did you find a fun yet?

February 11th, 2015, 4:35 am #4

Custom pistol built on a K frame Smith & Wesson. It has a stainless steel bull barrel, and Bo-Mar top rib with adjustable sights. It is in good condition and functions fine. This pistol has had the action smoothed, trigger job, and the trigger polished. It is DA/SA. The barrel is 5 ¾” in length and 1” in diameter. It is chambered in .38 special. It comes with a custom holster. $200

If interested let me know and I'll send photos.

H. Le Roy
If you like to sell it, send me some pictures, im looking for a gun for my wife, she is a new shooter.
jacekszydlo70@gmail.com
Thanks Jack