NRA stock auto Rule change?

NRA stock auto Rule change?

bob
bob

January 27th, 2011, 2:07 am #1

So have the rules now been changed again, recent NRA post states that the Aristocrat R-S sight will not be allowed for stock semi auto.Didnt they allow this sight for stock semi auto at last years NPSC.IF anone knows for sure let me know. Thanks

January 27th, 2011, 2:13 pm #2

Bob,

Yes, I have one on my 5" PPC9. It was passed by the ref's with no question. Earlier one of the referees told me that if the gun happened to be DQ'ed by another ref to go see him and he would pass it.

KAC49

January 28th, 2011, 2:43 am #3

So have the rules now been changed again, recent NRA post states that the Aristocrat R-S sight will not be allowed for stock semi auto.Didnt they allow this sight for stock semi auto at last years NPSC.IF anone knows for sure let me know. Thanks
No it was not allowed last year either.

rules
rules

January 28th, 2011, 8:09 pm #4

Well ,hence the problems we are having with the rules, some refs allowed it some didnt,Competitors that saw it was allowed bought them and now the Rules commitee wants to prohibit them. Kinda like closing the barn door after the cows got out. Its just a bladed sight anyway the rear sighting serface is no larger than outer approved models its just not called tactical/low profile/combat etc.