MOJO Mod 64-5 Revo for Sale

September 17th, 2014, 3:19 pm #1

I have a customized MOJO Mod 64-5 Open gun for sale. I have two guns and this one Needs to be shot. It has approx. 2k rounds of wad cutters through the gun. It has all the bells and whistles such as a bobbed skeletonized hammer, a set screw on the main spring screw, super sweet trigger with a nylon bump, checkered rear grip. This gun is built by the premier gun builder now and with other builders not building anymore these guns are becoming pricey and sought after.

email climing2@yahoo.com for price. I am not giving it away. This is a recent build and holds to the MOJO tolerance of craftsmanship.

September 21st, 2014, 10:03 pm #2

Someone grab this one FAST!!

February 9th, 2015, 10:21 pm #3

I have a customized MOJO Mod 64-5 Open gun for sale. I have two guns and this one Needs to be shot. It has approx. 2k rounds of wad cutters through the gun. It has all the bells and whistles such as a bobbed skeletonized hammer, a set screw on the main spring screw, super sweet trigger with a nylon bump, checkered rear grip. This gun is built by the premier gun builder now and with other builders not building anymore these guns are becoming pricey and sought after.

email climing2@yahoo.com for price. I am not giving it away. This is a recent build and holds to the MOJO tolerance of craftsmanship.
Any one in the market?

Moose
Moose

June 11th, 2015, 7:36 pm #4

Price reduced!!!!!

June 11th, 2015, 7:40 pm #5

Reduced price..... Email climing2@yahoo.com

June 13th, 2015, 10:09 pm #6

Is it still for sale

david.i.berry@talktalk.net

June 14th, 2015, 7:36 pm #7

Reduced price..... Email climing2@yahoo.com
Is it still for sale and at what price

Moose
Moose

July 6th, 2015, 7:54 pm #8

Is it still for sale

david.i.berry@talktalk.net
Selling for 1,200.

July 6th, 2015, 7:57 pm #9

Asking 1,200.

July 11th, 2015, 4:08 am #10

Do u have any pics or where loc