loads for S&W 9mm PPC gun

loads for S&W 9mm PPC gun

roblans
roblans

September 3rd, 2002, 11:19 pm #1

I have purchased 1000 147gr hornady jhp bullets and would like to find a good low recoil load that will perform well at the 50 yard line, any suggested starting point?

Ed
Ed

September 20th, 2002, 2:45 am #2

I use a 5.0 of WAP (hard to come by) with a Remington 115 Grn. JHP (1.120 length) Will print 3/4 inch at 50.

Mark
Mark

January 1st, 2003, 2:15 pm #3

I have purchased 1000 147gr hornady jhp bullets and would like to find a good low recoil load that will perform well at the 50 yard line, any suggested starting point?
Michigan Ammo (Mike P) offers a 9mm round that's specially built for that gun. It comes as either "Factory New" and therefore useable for Distinguished or as "Reload" for everything else.

This round is the most accurate I've seen in the S&W PPC9. In fact it's the round used by Performance Centre on the test target that came with my gun. It has reduced recoil and the price is quite reasonable (not that much more than it costs me to load my own when all is said and done).

Michigan Ammo has a link off the MPCPA home page: http://www.mpcpa.org/

mike cearley
mike cearley

January 26th, 2003, 4:14 am #4

I use a 5.0 of WAP (hard to come by) with a Remington 115 Grn. JHP (1.120 length) Will print 3/4 inch at 50.
Well being new to this what is the best load for this pistol 147 115 124 where do you get them and prices please let me know im a ffl dealer but shoot mainly at the east west in Raton, mike

mike
mike

January 26th, 2003, 11:56 pm #5

Mark I could notfind the mpcpa.org/ link to get the address for the ammo for my 9mm ppc auto can you help me @ mcjoyce@arn.net

December 27th, 2014, 4:01 pm #6

Michigan Ammo (Mike P) offers a 9mm round that's specially built for that gun. It comes as either "Factory New" and therefore useable for Distinguished or as "Reload" for everything else.

This round is the most accurate I've seen in the S&W PPC9. In fact it's the round used by Performance Centre on the test target that came with my gun. It has reduced recoil and the price is quite reasonable (not that much more than it costs me to load my own when all is said and done).

Michigan Ammo has a link off the MPCPA home page: http://www.mpcpa.org/
Bump

December 28th, 2014, 1:26 am #7

Mark I could notfind the mpcpa.org/ link to get the address for the ammo for my 9mm ppc auto can you help me @ mcjoyce@arn.net
Michigan Ammo

1 (313) 383- 4430

They do not have a website that I know of.

and yes, they make great ammo.

Jim Chapman