Holster Wanted

August 31st, 2006, 9:46 am #1

PPC Holster, Ted Blocker or similar to suit S&W L Frame with 16oz barrel weight fitted.

Mike
Mike

September 1st, 2006, 11:48 pm #2

I have a couple extra Reno rt. - handed PPC holsters, if you think that would work. Let me know.

September 2nd, 2006, 5:01 am #3

Thanks Mike, I'm not familiar with the brand - Reno? any chance of sending me a picture of them, my email is clayduster1@hotmail.com. Better include your price. Much appreciated.

Mike
Mike

September 2nd, 2006, 10:01 pm #4

E-mail sent. Saturday 1800 - east coast time.

Mike
Mike

September 4th, 2006, 9:51 pm #5

Thanks Mike, I'm not familiar with the brand - Reno? any chance of sending me a picture of them, my email is clayduster1@hotmail.com. Better include your price. Much appreciated.
I've been trying to send you a pic. of the holters, but keep getting this message in return:

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

clayduster1@hotmail.com

Final-Recipient: rfc822;clayduster1@hotmail.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;552 5.2.2 This message is larger than the current system
limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or
remove attachments and try sending it again."

Not sure what's up, if the problem is you or me??

rusty
rusty

September 14th, 2006, 9:50 pm #6

I have a couple extra Reno rt. - handed PPC holsters, if you think that would work. Let me know.
Saw your text on a PPC sight regarding a reno holster. I would be interested in your Right handed Reno holster, if it is what i'm think of. Completely open front, molded plastic for a bull-barrel, S&W 10? Is the holster "attached" to the piece that goes through the gunbelt, with three snaps to position the holster either angle front, straight, or angle back? If you have a pic, please e-mail it. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Rusty.

rusty
rusty

September 14th, 2006, 9:54 pm #7

Saw your text on a PPC sight regarding a reno holster. I would be interested in your Right handed Reno holster, if it is what i'm think of. Completely open front, molded plastic for a bull-barrel, S&W 10? Is the holster "attached" to the piece that goes through the gunbelt, with three snaps to position the holster either angle front, straight, or angle back? If you have a pic, please e-mail it. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Rusty.

Mike
Mike

September 16th, 2006, 12:01 pm #8

You have described the reno holster (s) I have. I have two extra. Send me your e-mail address, and I'll send a pic.

rusty
rusty

September 17th, 2006, 3:49 am #9

I am interested in the Right handed reno holster. Do you have pics? If it is what i'm thinking of it would work just fine for my 1500 revolver. Please e-mail me a return when you can. Thanks, Rusty.

Mike
Mike

October 10th, 2006, 11:36 am #10

My extra Reno Holsters are gone. I'll post here if I find any more.