Hi/Info On PPC

Hi/Info On PPC

January 25th, 2009, 4:37 am #1

Hi, I'm looking for info on getting a PPC revolver.I'd like to get one build on a S and W K frame model like a Model 10 or 15 and I'd also like to know if a Ruger would also be a good choice. Also can someone please give me some info on what kinds of ribs/sights combs are available these days? Thanks.

Mario
Mario

January 25th, 2009, 2:45 pm #2

You will be better served starting with a S & W K frame.The Ruger is also a good choice but it is easier to make a good action job on the Smith.As far as the sights are concerned , the Aristocrat Tri-set sight seems to be the way to go .Good luck on your project.

Mario
Mario

January 25th, 2009, 2:45 pm #3

Hi, I'm looking for info on getting a PPC revolver.I'd like to get one build on a S and W K frame model like a Model 10 or 15 and I'd also like to know if a Ruger would also be a good choice. Also can someone please give me some info on what kinds of ribs/sights combs are available these days? Thanks.
You will be better served starting with a S & W K frame.The Ruger is also a good choice but it is easier to make a good action job on the Smith.As far as the sights are concerned , the Aristocrat Tri-set sight seems to be the way to go .Good luck on your project.

Doug
Doug

January 26th, 2009, 4:37 am #4

If you want to buy a brand new PPC revolver, check Clark custom guns in Bossier City/Shreveport Louisiana. I think you can get one with a slab side barrel, an aristocrat 3-position sight on a S&W K-frame for about $1100. He does quality work.