Getting into PPC

September 14th, 2011, 11:27 pm #1

High All,

I am interested in getting into PPC Shooting. I have a PPC Revolver however that is all i have and am looking for equipment and advice. I know I have to wait until next year to get into the competitions but it's never too early to start getting ready. I live in San Diego. Thanks for any advice.

VA

Larry Renner
Larry Renner

September 17th, 2011, 8:52 pm #2

Hi I live in Oceanside a friend is getting out of PPC and has a Springfield Custom 5" 9mm with an Aristocrat rear Tri-sight. I have no idea what he's asking for it, but if interested drop me an email lr45@prodigy.net and I'll get the two of you together.....he may have other PPC related equipment to sell too.
Larry Renner

September 18th, 2011, 2:19 pm #3

High All,

I am interested in getting into PPC Shooting. I have a PPC Revolver however that is all i have and am looking for equipment and advice. I know I have to wait until next year to get into the competitions but it's never too early to start getting ready. I live in San Diego. Thanks for any advice.

VA
Here is the link to the California Police Pistol Association web site:

http://www.capolicepistol.org/

In the spring there will be a listing of all the PPC matches in California.

Feel free to contact me via email if you would like more info on how PPC works. I have been shooting it since 1976.

KAC49

September 19th, 2011, 4:34 pm #4

Hi I live in Oceanside a friend is getting out of PPC and has a Springfield Custom 5" 9mm with an Aristocrat rear Tri-sight. I have no idea what he's asking for it, but if interested drop me an email lr45@prodigy.net and I'll get the two of you together.....he may have other PPC related equipment to sell too.
Larry Renner
Thanks Larry,

I really appreciate it. I already have two PPC revolvers but I am in need of all accessories. One is a Bill Hutchison and the other is a Freddy Schmidt. Both are from Virginia as I am originally from Virginia. The Hutchison Gun is the one he won Nationals with years ago and if you know anything about PPC then you know Freddy Schmidt. I am super excited about getting into PPC thanks for any advice information. I'll shoot you a email later today.

JDW

September 19th, 2011, 9:14 pm #5

Here is the link to the California Police Pistol Association web site:

http://www.capolicepistol.org/

In the spring there will be a listing of all the PPC matches in California.

Feel free to contact me via email if you would like more info on how PPC works. I have been shooting it since 1976.

KAC49
Thanks alot KAC49, but how do I get your email address??

September 19th, 2011, 9:17 pm #6

Nevermind email sent.....