FOR SALE PPC gun and all equip

July 26th, 2003, 8:04 pm #1

I have a k frame S&W .38 with square 6" barrel, 10 speed loaders, plastic carring tub, 2 bullet trays, smoker with carbide, cleaning tools, holster with belt, speed loader holder on belt, etc etc. I want to sell ASAP. Asking $600 OBO I am in Texas, gun is in Georgia. Email me for pics and questions.

Thanks

john

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 29th, 2003, 3:04 am #2

Re: FOR SALE PPC gun and all equip

Leroy Farris
Leroy Farris

September 6th, 2003, 7:01 pm #3

I have a k frame S&W .38 with square 6" barrel, 10 speed loaders, plastic carring tub, 2 bullet trays, smoker with carbide, cleaning tools, holster with belt, speed loader holder on belt, etc etc. I want to sell ASAP. Asking $600 OBO I am in Texas, gun is in Georgia. Email me for pics and questions.

Thanks

john
Do you still have the PPC gun? If so please e-mail me at l.a.farris@att.net

Thanks,

Leroy Farris

Jerry
Jerry

October 25th, 2003, 12:05 pm #4

Thanks

john
I could be interested in everything but the gun.

Send photo and price if interested.

Jerry

sandy Eisele
sandy Eisele

March 2nd, 2005, 1:20 am #5

Thanks

john
Do you still have the pistol for sale? Pics????
Thanks, Sandy

Ken Billings
Ken Billings

March 6th, 2005, 3:41 am #6

Thanks

john
Just wondering if you had any of the gear or gun still for sale?