decent PPC revolver

decent PPC revolver

Wade
Wade

September 3rd, 2004, 12:31 am #1

Hi, PPC is rolling along down here in Australia and I am intrested in purchasing a reliable 2nd hand .38 cal. revolver. The gunsmiths in australia are charging big prices for a pistol and thus is out of my league. I would love to purchase a heavy model Bill Davis pistol or Bob Jones 1 1/2 in dia. revolver, but I can not see a web site for these revolver guru's, can anyone help.

take care and thanks

September 9th, 2004, 8:22 pm #2

I receive email today from a PPC shooter getting out of the sport. He has a PPC revolver from Bill Davis Custom Shop for sale with $65.00 holster. All goes for $400.00. I already have one. You will not find this one on Gunbroker.com. Email request to rgturner@airmail.net.

Frank Heming
Frank Heming

September 16th, 2004, 2:51 am #3

Can you send photos and a description of gun??

doug
doug

October 6th, 2004, 4:23 am #4

Hi, PPC is rolling along down here in Australia and I am intrested in purchasing a reliable 2nd hand .38 cal. revolver. The gunsmiths in australia are charging big prices for a pistol and thus is out of my league. I would love to purchase a heavy model Bill Davis pistol or Bob Jones 1 1/2 in dia. revolver, but I can not see a web site for these revolver guru's, can anyone help.

take care and thanks
Jim Clark of Shreveport Louisiana is building bull barrel ppc revolvers and ppc semiautomatics. I think the web address is www.clarkcustomguns.com. I know many friends who own clark guns and they are superb. GOOD LUCK!

Dan
Dan

March 30th, 2005, 3:08 pm #5

take care and thanks
I too would not settle for less than the best so I purchased a Bob Jones gun like you want several years ago. Then a change of life (left the PD to go to law school) shut down my shooting I have been thinking about selling my gun. It has been shot very little and if you are interested, email me and I will send you photos. It has a blued frame and a stainless Shilen barrel, Aristocrat sight rib and underlug weight, and yes it shoots like a house on fire.
DS

dan
dan

April 18th, 2005, 5:01 am #6

howdy,
do you still have ppc gun? contact at 222remmag@earthlink.net thanks...dan

June 30th, 2005, 12:03 am #7

take care and thanks
what do you call big bucks?

Bill
Bill

August 4th, 2005, 6:18 pm #8

take care and thanks
Is the PPC revolver still for sale thanks Bill