shurt
shurt

June 25th, 2007, 3:34 pm #1

I'm looking to buy/purchase a Bill Davis competition revolver. Thanks

Scott Hurt
shurt1073@aol.com
SHurt@evansvillepolice.com

October 30th, 2007, 12:58 am #2

Mine isn't a Bill Davis, but I think is is just as good. Built by a gunsnith in Santa Cruz back in the late 70's. Its a S&W mod 15-3, 6" bull barrel, Aristocrat 3 positiion site, large trigger and grip, and the action is as smooth as glass, both single and double action. Photos avail.

Robert

November 15th, 2007, 4:35 pm #3

Sorry but my account showed a bad e-mail address for my name.
Here is the correct e-mail address

k9andro@ctcweb.net

Robert

Ronald
Ronald

December 6th, 2007, 3:23 am #4

Mine isn't a Bill Davis, but I think is is just as good. Built by a gunsnith in Santa Cruz back in the late 70's. Its a S&W mod 15-3, 6" bull barrel, Aristocrat 3 positiion site, large trigger and grip, and the action is as smooth as glass, both single and double action. Photos avail.

Robert
Is your weapon still for sale? If so please send Photos to me. Thank you, ron

September 10th, 2008, 3:09 am #5

Robert
I have a Davis PPC Revolver, .38 special with Aristocrat sights, bobbed hammer, slab barrel. The condition of the revolver is mint, not one scratch etc. It is dead accurate with adjustable front and rear sights. I also have the original Davis holster and 4-5 speed loaders. I've only shot between 100-150 rounds through it and it is amazing.

Let me know if you are interested, since I have someone else who would like it.

Thanks,
Dan