belts

Kim
Kim

July 9th, 2004, 12:30 am #1

Anybody using the Safariland 002 holster? If so, what kind of belt are you using? Their website is a bit confusing. Seems like the Gunfighter belts are no longer available. They have a buckleless belt that they recommend but it may have to be worn with an under belt. I guess velcro holds every thing in place. Does anybody know if these belts are adjustable for waist size like a regular belt or the width of these belts. I need to know if the speed loader holders will fit.

Thanks,
Kim

July 13th, 2004, 2:55 pm #2

Good question Kim. I have the same problem. I have looked around for a good belt for the 002 holster and cannot find one I really like.
I know they take 1.5" only but it seems like there isn't much out there.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Last edited by policepistol on July 13th, 2004, 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
Dave

August 30th, 2004, 2:23 pm #3

Anybody using the Safariland 002 holster? If so, what kind of belt are you using? Their website is a bit confusing. Seems like the Gunfighter belts are no longer available. They have a buckleless belt that they recommend but it may have to be worn with an under belt. I guess velcro holds every thing in place. Does anybody know if these belts are adjustable for waist size like a regular belt or the width of these belts. I need to know if the speed loader holders will fit.

Thanks,
Kim
I have the Safariland 002 holster and their buckeless belt(inner/outter) system. I've tried the system with and without the inner belt and found I am much happier with the inner belt included. You can use the outter only as the soft side velcro is on the belt and the sticky on the holster.