100 gr SWC "HI-TEK" Coated Availability

100 gr SWC "HI-TEK" Coated Availability

January 2nd, 2017, 6:19 pm #1

As mentioned in a previous post these bullets will now be available in North America! I have spoken with my manufacturer and the first batch is scheduled for production on Jan 9 and should be ready mid month. The manufacturer has agreed to run a preordered batch once a year till sales are established. I have a preorder of 40,000 pcs spoken for but if anyone wants some let me know before Jan 4 as that's when my order will be confirmed for production. Prices are expected to be in the $110 per thousand range. You can contact me at roly625@gmail.com

Regards
Roly

January 2nd, 2017, 9:46 pm #2

Just got some 100 grainers from Cheyenne casters here in states with this coating. Havent had a chance to try them out. Little pricy, just got a sample package of 50. will let you know as soon as I get a chance to try. Going to try in the .38 for time being. They do look like they came from a Lee mould. Roly's boolits might be better quality and consistency if they come from the Magna moulds.

Caster
Caster

June 12th, 2017, 12:56 pm #3

If you desire the original 100gn SWC that has been in use for over twenty years... Visit www.castbulletengineering.com.au and look at the 357-100SWCBB mould, get e one with the big bevel on the bullet base. You will never regret it.