Hello - and welcome to Police Car UK (PC-UK): an exciting group dedicated to those who share a common interest in police vehicles both current and classic.
PROMOTING THE NEW, PRESERVING THE PAST
This is a members only forum and you are cordially invited to apply for membership to the Group. Members enjoy full access to the forum, which includes active discussions on all aspects of our interest. There are literally hundreds of threads within this forum, updated daily, on subjects such as:
- New police vehicle deliveries and developments
- Details of the latest police vehicle disposals
- The latest diecast models - from 1/18, 1/24, 1/43 and smaller
- Updates on members' vehicle restoration projects
- An abundance of items for sale, wanted, and information requests
- Full access to the Events Calendar (there's lots going on in 2009 and 2010)
- Full access to the Club Shop for exclusive PC-UK merchandise
- .... and much, much more!
Please check out our website at www.policecaruk.com for full details on how to apply for membership. You can then, if you wish, download a Membership Application Form from there. Once your application and membership fee has been received, and your application reviewed and approved, full access will be granted to this forum. Thank you for your interest: we look forward to hearing from you very soon!