PTD 3 Pickup Area Bug

December 26th, 2017, 6:19 pm #1

Hello everyone. I'm new to these forums, so pls be gentle. Anyways, I'm having a problem with the Pickup Area with my PTD 3 Trading Center. I have a total of 23 pokemon in there, 3 hacked. But it won't allow me to pickup ANY of the Pokemon in the Pickup Area. This problem has been happening ever since I started playing PTD 3. I just have not ever been able to pickup any of the Pokemon in the Pickup Area and I do not know why. :( I doubt it has something to do with the hacked Pokemon, considering the first Pokemon that was in there was an unhacked Psychic Coalla. I have two accounts, for this game as well, one unhacked, and one hacked, but I've had my unhacked account for a while longer than my hacked one, and I couldn't even pick up any Pokemon from the area in my unhacked account. Every time I click on a Pokemon to pick it up, nothing happens. My mouse pointer changes to show that I can click it, but nothing happens when I do. Please help! :(

Nechro
Zephyr Badge
Zephyr Badge

December 27th, 2017, 2:42 am #2

The problem, as far as I can see, is that you have multiple (2) accounts. This can only be fixed if you hit control+f5, and ONLY log into the account that you want to. The game ptd center is kinda buggy with multi accounts.
Thanks for contacting us!
Thanks you Shows for making this Icon
[+] Spoiler

Smash 4 Mains In Order

[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler