Search For The Last ... (Swamp)

The Sanctuary is a relatively large, enclosed area on the outskirts of Eisenbahn holding a variety of uncommon pokemon within its electric fences. The Kommandant do not allow anyone into the sanctuary in order to prevent citizens from acquiring these uncommon yet sought-after pokemon. There is, however, a way to sneak in. A small portion of the fenced area has faulty wiring and therefore the electricity isn't always working in that small strip. If one can find a way to climb over the fence and avoid the barbed wire, they could possibly slip in and catch a pokemon before anyone notices... pray no one notices.

Search For The Last ... (Swamp)

November 16th, 2014, 9:34 pm #1

"Little one ..."

"Everything is fine ... so far." Rin replied as she turned her head to look across the musky dank swamp area, the cry of an unknown pokemon echoing to their location eerily. "I just need one more .... One more and this is the only area in the entire region they've been spotted."

"According to word of mouth." Maurizio the Haunter said with a touch of attitude he was known for.

Rin rose an eyebrow in his direction as did the Golurk whose shoulder she sat upon, "If you're scared you don't have to stick around, Maurizio." Icon the Rotom who lit their way chuckled to himself as he continued flying forward.

"I'm not scared! I'm a ghost for god's sakes! What do I have to be scared of??" The Haunter huffed as he crossed his arms and follwed the group. "I'm just saying that this doesn't seem to be the safest place for a little human girl is all."

"That's why I have you guys here with me." She responded simply as the giant Golurk continued to walk his through the swampy area following the lighted path the Rotom illuminated. "Come on, I need one more .... and I'll be one step closer to being a master ...."
<p>
Profile PC Log
%mh%-625%mh%

Shiny Apple

November 16th, 2014, 9:41 pm #2

A WILD MUDKIP APPEARED!
Torrent
Strengthens Water moves to inflict 1.5× damage at 1/3 max HP or less.

MOVESET

---
Water Gun • Mudslap • Growl • Tackle

Momdad Admin Godbless.

November 16th, 2014, 9:55 pm #3

"Isn't this thing supposed to be dangerous or something though?"

Rin sighed as she leaned against Nik's stone head, "First, don't call spiritomb "things". They are ghosts just like you guys. Some ladies and some gentlemen--"

"Wait wait, hold up," Maurizio waved his hands in front of his face, "A stone with a gassy face ... can be a chick?"

The child Gladiator gave the Haunter a "are you kidding me" look, "Says the floating head with floating hands?"

"..... point taken."

"Thank you~" Rin inhaled again as she looked down to see a mudkip inhale to use a water gun attack upon her rock/ghost giant who was kind and gentle enough to carry her through the unkind wilderness. "Icon, there please."

The rotom that had been leading their way turned around and zapped the mudkip before so much as a bubble came from his mouth to harm anyone on her team. "And second of all, all ghosts are known for being unkind. Do you really want to get into that conversation, Maurizio?"

The Haunter stuck out its tongue at the little girl, "I'm just saying, I think this is a bad idea all around. I mean, look at this place. What kind of dude -- or dudette hangs out in a place like -- You know what, nevermind." T_T

Rin giggled as they continued, keeping in mind that most locations to find ghosts were anything but charming and full of daisy fields.
<p>
Profile PC Log
%mh%-625%mh%

Shiny Apple

November 16th, 2014, 9:57 pm #4

A WILD TOTODILE APPEARED!
Torrent- Powers up Water-type moves when the Pokémon is in trouble.

MOVESET

---
Scary Face • Bite • Water Gun • Leer

Momdad Admin Godbless.

November 16th, 2014, 10:10 pm #5

After another five minutes of silence the Haunter couldn't help himself, "But seriously, what was that stuff you told me about this type of pokemon? It's made up of a bunch of bad guys or something?"

Rin sighed again as the Golurk carefully made sure to step around a nest of baby totodile hatchlings. "Well .... there really isn't much known about these pokemo -- .... Alright, fine. That's why I snuck out and didn't tell Krishna."

"Knew it." Maurizio face palmed, "We're walking into a really bad situation aren't we?"

"Maybe not .... There are alot of misconceptions about ghosts ...." The young Gladiator said as she lowered her head to miss a lower tree branch as Nik kept walking through the swamp, now wading through higher water. "Though this one I would have to say has the most misconceptions if they're all wrong ....."

"Wanting to bring an evil schizo into the family, psh."

"Well, .... we'll see ....."

"Yeah, the hard way. Made up of how many --?"

"One hundred and eight." Rin said with a quiet bluntness.

"That's rather specific to be a misconception, little one. Just saying."

"Well we'll find out, won't we?"
<p>
Profile PC Log
%mh%-625%mh%

Shiny Apple

November 16th, 2014, 10:19 pm #6

A WILD GOOMY APPEARED!
Sap Sipper
Absorbs Grass moves, raising Attack one stage.

MOVESET

---
Bubble • Absorb • Protect • Bide

Momdad Admin Godbless.

November 16th, 2014, 11:18 pm #7

"Each spiritomb is made up of exactly one hundred and eight spirits of the dead." Rin began, stating by memory as the group continued on their way. The little girl was staring ahead steadily with a focus that was extremely rare for her age. "They are souls that have been trapped in what is called an "Odd Keystone". They are trapped there because of," Rin sighed tiredly with worried brows, "misdeeds."

"Aka they were bad dudes that we would prefer to stay the hell away from?"

"That's why I brought you guys. One troublesome ghost is no match for my team. We're going to be just fine."

"I'm not really worried about, kiddo." The Haunter said, looking around himself with an eery eye, "I'm worried about the after. Krishna is not going to be pleased with this at all."

....... Rin chose to respond to the earlier question inquiring of more information about their target, "Some spiritomb can be up to 500 years old."

"Great. The trainer is avoiding the fact that she's going to piss off her Alakazam and is going after some old as shit cranky old man made up of 100-something or other murderers and thieves."

...... "One hundred and eight."

"Yeah, not helping your cause, kiddo."
<p>
Profile PC Log
%mh%-625%mh%

Alex
Alex

November 16th, 2014, 11:48 pm #8

A WILD INKAY APPEARED!
Contrary - Makes stat changes have an opposite effect.

MOVESET

---
Reflect • Swagger • Foul Play • Constrict

December 15th, 2014, 4:07 am #9

"INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!"

Rin and her party froze at the sudden sound of alarms and voices shouting over unseen speakers. "I thought this was supposed to be a Sanctuary. Why the nosie, geez!" The little girl complained, covering her ears.

"How did they even know we were here?" Asked an annoyed Maurizio as he gathered into a defensive stance naturally.

"I don't think it's us they're complaining about ... but nevertheless I think we should leave. It would be bad if they found us in here ... It would be another charge against me ..." The child Gladiator frowned deeply. "Let's get out of here." Nikolai, the Golurk whom carried his trainer proudly began running back in the direction of the wall, his heavy steps splashing in the swamp's murky water.

Along the way of course were trouble makers. Neffy the Phantump was stopped by a wild Inkay whom with his trainer's life on the line he wasn't in the mood for. True, he still had anxiety issues but when it came to the livelihood of that little girl he was a super hero. Before the Inkay could so much as wrap a tentacle around his mask in attempt to use constrict he blew the wild dark pokemon away with a strong Ominous wind.
<p>
Profile PC Log
%mh%-625%mh%