Moonlit Kisses

Also located in the center of Pate City, this place is marked by a gigantic, grand fountain smack in the middle of an open clearing upon elegant cobblestone pavement. Surrounding this rich looking area of the city are the major government buildings with the absolute best security technology ensuring that citizens can browse the grounds without sneaking into the buildings. Usually bustling and beautiful, this is a favorite date spot for many blossoming romances, legend even saying that flicking a coin into the grand fountain will guarantee you a kiss by the end of the night. On a less lovely note, however, this space is also used by the Veranstalter when making announcements to the public on behalf of the Krone.

Moonlit Kisses

Abandon Cole

November 4th, 2014, 11:31 am #1

<center>"Sometimes the world doesn’t need another hero, sometimes what they need is a monster."

Character Dossier | PC | Tracker | Relations</center> %mh%-695%mh%

November 9th, 2014, 5:56 am #2

Keep Running....

((Bianca: (("-Soph slowly creeps up from under the bed at like 2:00am and stares like >:[- ........WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING ME BIANCA.-" "-heartattack-")) %mh%-290%mh%

Abandon Cole

November 9th, 2014, 9:41 am #3

<center>"Sometimes the world doesn’t need another hero, sometimes what they need is a monster."

November 14th, 2014, 3:15 am #4

Keep Running....

((Bianca: (("-Soph slowly creeps up from under the bed at like 2:00am and stares like >:[- ........WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING ME BIANCA.-" "-heartattack-")) %mh%-290%mh%

Abandon Cole

November 21st, 2014, 10:59 am #5

December 8th, 2014, 3:04 am #6

Keep Running....