Annual Secret Santa Sign Ups!

Important news, changes and events on the site will be posted inside, so keep an eye out!

Annual Secret Santa Sign Ups!

twitch
twitch

December 14th, 2014, 9:46 pm #1

NACHT'S SECRET SANTA

Christmas is fast approaching us and the holiday season calls for celebration! In spirit of the holidays Nacht will host a Secret Santa event amongst its members.

What is Secret Santa you may ask?
Secret Santa is when someone is assigned another member at random to gift come Christmas Day. The person does not know you are gifting them and you do not know who is gifting you, thus the "secret". Gifts can vary from shop items, to pokemon, to eggs, to graphics, or anything else you can think of. Whatever works! The only rule in this holiday event is that you DO NOT under ANY circumstances tell someone who you were assigned to gift, especially not the person themselves. That means no hinting to your friends either!

Once sign ups close participants will recieve a private message containing their assigned member to gift. On December 25th a thread will be made for users to post their gifts and reveal who it was they were assigned to, that way everyone can see who was paired with who and what gifts were given. Like being under one big Christmas Tree~.

Sign ups end December 17th. Lastly, just to make this clear, this Secret Santa is between members, not characters, so you should sign up with your Alias name.

PARTICIPANTS:
Twitch
Apple
Skull
Doc
Alex
Typhus
Rinny

I T ' S A H A R D N A C H T L I F E

• <a href=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Nacht/index.php?showtopic=24>clarke vance</a>
• <a href=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Nacht/index.php?showtopic=153>bianca acton</a>

Shiny Apple

December 14th, 2014, 9:48 pm #2

Apple pls

Momdad Admin Godbless.

Skullulul

December 14th, 2014, 10:01 pm #3

penis

Once you're watching every move that I make. You gotta believe that I got what it takes.

To stand out, above the crowd. Even if I gotta shout out loud. 'Til mine is the only face you'll see, Gonna stand out...
'Til ya notice me!

Yukimaru

December 14th, 2014, 10:29 pm #4

"Duh."

My Words are #87cefa|| Profile | | Yukimaru's Box || Journal || Theme Song Below

<iframe width="590" height="40" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_mCdgRD7poc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
%mh%-210%mh%

Alex
Alex

December 14th, 2014, 11:05 pm #5

Me me me me~!

December 15th, 2014, 2:25 am #6

Jace is more than happy to give out presents *evil grin*

PC / Journal / Profile

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it."
%mh%-225%mh%

December 17th, 2014, 1:08 am #7

Rinny would like to participate ^/////^