8 Bit II

The busiest port in Nacht used in order to transport goods and people throughout the region by means of ships. Crawling with Soldat and various Kommandant, citizens looking to browse the port are only allowed so close the ships and merchandise before being forcefully removed from the premises. When visiting this place for leisure it is wise to remain on the boardwalk.

8 Bit II

Owen Colfer

December 15th, 2014, 6:58 pm #1

"Nnnnnnnnnnno. No." Owen said as he scratched an itch on the back of his neck while staring at one of the many computer screens illuminated in the darkened room. "Yeah, what you're doing, Jager What's-Your-Face. Stop. Just stop. No. Bad, Jager What's-Your-Face. Bad." An annoyed groan appeared over the speakers of his headphones while the others on the same transmission chuckled.

"Then what would do you want me to do, Techy?"

Owen leaned over to grab another few skittles and chewing on them before answering, "I want you to imagine yourself on a cloud. A white fluffy cloud."

"... Is this guy serious?"

"John, shut up." A female Jager snapped, "We were lucky to get this guy at all. Just shut up and do as he says."

"Yeah, what Jager Pretty-Smile said. I don't think you're imagining the white fluffy cloud." Owen smirked, taking a sip of soda from the safety of his apartment.

"This "guy" is going to get us killed."

"Yeaaaaah, no. Again, bad. Bad Jager What's-Your-Face. Bad. Now imagine the cloud."

The rest of the Menschen team laughed quietly as this John guy's face grew a deeper shade of red from frustration. Owen could hear the sharp inhale to respond before Owen decided to interrupt any of those lovely thoughts of his with some of his own.
%mh%-15%mh%

twitch
twitch

December 17th, 2014, 1:11 am #2

A WILD VULLABY APPEARED!
Overcoat - Protects the Pokémon from things like sand, hail and powder.

MOVESET

---
Leer • Nasty Plot • Feint Attack • Pluck

I T ' S A H A R D N A C H T L I F E

• <a href=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Nacht/index.php?showtopic=24>clarke vance</a>
• <a href=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Nacht/index.php?showtopic=153>bianca acton</a>