I'm looking for a Group

Thegiftedgamer1
Pokémon Trainer
Thegiftedgamer1
Pokémon Trainer

May 14th, 2018, 4:33 am #1

who has only really played the Pokemon games and D&D so seeing these two together makes me wanna play, I would need a little help but I am very creative and open to ideas about my character.

DataNinja
Pokémon Trainer
DataNinja
Pokémon Trainer

May 14th, 2018, 6:12 am #2

Hello, just to let you know, looking for a group is not permitted on these boards. Even if it were, such a thing likely would not work out. Most GMs who wish to run a game will already be running one, and most groups won't be skimming forums to look for people. I suggest looking at places such as Roll20 or the Pokémon by Post forums, and search through listings there.

If you wish help with understanding parts of the character creation process, then I would recommend joining the Discord, as there are many people there who would likely help you with the pieces that you don't get. (Don't go about asking for games in there, though, as it's a community discussion hub, not a place to try and snag a game.)

castfromhp
Pokémon Trainer
castfromhp
Pokémon Trainer

May 14th, 2018, 5:29 pm #3

Yeah this isn't a place for players to post threads looking for GMs. Closing the thread.
Read the official Pokémon tabletop blog!
Join us on the Pokemon Tabletop Discord server.
Chat with us in the Pokémon tabletop IRC channel: #PokemonTabletop on the Rizon network.
Look at this thread for more info on how to use IRC.