For those of you who haven't read the past events, we'll present a theme, a list of plots, and you'll have until September 30th to submit your evaluation. If you do, you'll get an extra reward based on the quality of what you did with the plot.
You may only be allowed (1) Plot per character.
Feel free to ask mods questions in the chat or PMs~
- Although water is used to cool down everyone during the summer, there are those out there who are unfortunate enough not to have such a supply! Whether it’s a farmer, Pokemon, or an entire town, there’s been a drought as of late and it’s been causing a stir. What happened? Will your character try and find out or will they simply swim by? [Location: Anywhere]
- A renowned celebrity has made headlines all over town. He or she specializes in Water-types and rumours has it that they’ll be coming to visit! Is it an oh yes?! Or is it an oh no?! How do the civilians feel? How does your character feel? Is the celebrity a stranger or familiar? Friend or foe? Who knows! [Location: City or Town]
- Ah, the sun is shining, and the birds are chirping an- oh Arceus. Oh Arceus. Are those rain clouds on a day such as this?! What is your character to do?! Suddenly a severe downpour occurs, catching everyone off guard. Is anyone prepared? Or do the preparations come last minute? Is your character alone or with others? Is it time to hide or time to take the reigns? [Location: Anywhere]
- It’s feelin’ hot hot hot~♪ Actually… temperatures have been steadily rising to the point of boiling. It’s time to whip out those water guns, water balloons, and any aqueous-based move! Your character, Pokemon, someone, or town proposes this playful game of water tag. Will your character join, avoid it as much as possible, or become a hapless victim in the spray of ‘bullet’s?! [Location: Anywhere]
- Colours and paintings have always evoked some kind of emotion from others. Most would agree that watercolours tend to definitely do the trick as it makes people feel energized or lethargic – depending on the individual. However, it’s been said that a certain painting at a pop-up watercolour exhibit has been changing every day. The staff has noticed these major differences as well. What’s going on? Will your character be able to crack the mystery or is it just some kind of marking campaign? Or is it… neither?! [Location: City / Town]
- The local lake always been a certain park’s pride and joy. Children have come to play in there during the summer, and many Pokemon have found sanctuary in it during hard times. Unfortunately, business typhoons have set their sights on it and wants to fill the lake to make way for new buildings. The people are unsure how to feel. Some are outraged, some are eager for new opportunities. What side will your character take? Or is it not their business after all? [Location: City or Town]