The flowers are starting to pop out of the ground again as the Teddiursas come out of their hiding after a winter long hibernation.
For those of you who haven't read the past events, we'll present a theme, a list of plots, and you'll have until June 30th to submit your evaluation. If you do, you'll get an extra reward based on the quality of what you did with the plot.
Feel free to ask mods questions in the chat or PMs~
Announcement wrote:For the upcoming deadline for the Spring Event, we will do something different this year. Since we were so late with introducing the Spring Events by two weeks, we will offer an extension of two weeks to hand in your event topic and still get the Event Reward. This means that the deadline to hand in your Spring Event will be the 15th of July.
However that does not mean we will delay the release of the Summer Events. We still plan on delivering them by the end of original Spring Event deadline, and as such they will follow the standard procedure.
- A new family has moved into town! They're charismatic, sweet, and just an overall loveable family. However, as your Character continues to stay in Town, they realize that some people are growing suspicious of these new folks for their sudden popularity. Could it be Mind Control? Bribery? Or are these new folks just really friendly?! [Only in Town/City]
- It's time for Spring cleaning and the entire towns, cities, and forests has gotten the Minccino bug, including your character! They might be able to find some spectacular nick-knacks that had been hidden for centuries in a house! Or maybe they simply find some lint and dust? Or maybe is it something beyond their wildest imaginations? Who knows?!
- Ah, young love. Isn't it beautiful? But, more so awkward? Your character meets a new couple but neither knows what they should do now that they're together. Will you help them or is it none of your business? Can you learn something or is it a topic you rather not touch? What happens if the townsfolk don’t like the couple? What happens if they do, but maybe a bit too much? Geez, the complexity of love… Goodness!
- What's this? What’s this?! A young one has crossed your path but neither a parent nor a guardian are nearby. Are they a runaway? Are they playing hide and seek? Are they lost? What about them makes them suspicious or if not suspicious why did they catch your attention?! What makes them different than any kid out there? That’s up to you to find out! But you know, it might not also be your business.
- For the past few days a Pokémon has been sneaking around stealing food wherever they can, leaving a trail of destruction along their way. A worried townsmen begs you to help solve this problem! How will you go about this and what the heck is going on? Is this thief just a glutton? Is it trying to impress a secret someone? Or is it a hoax? Gasp! [Only in Town/City]
- It's Community Day at the local children's hospital! Hooray! You’ve been approached to help volunteer and play with the sick children and they are very insistent due to low staff. How will you entertain these wonderful kids?! Maybe you and your Pokemon host a play? Perhaps you give them a lecture on battling? Tell stories? Or simply buy some doughnuts? So many possibilities! What’s on your creative itinerary?! [Only in Town/City]