Moderator: Board Moderators

Pikachu Fan Here

July 26th, 2018, 12:34 pm #1

I am a new member. My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu. On every Roleplay I play on my first goal is always to find a Pikachu first thing. Then like always my character lets it stay outside the Pokeball traveling with her. But I never evolve it in roleplays. It's always a Pikachu. My goal here... to catch both Pikachu and Eevee first chance I get.

I am sick a lot so don't expect me to be very active on this forum. I have an illness that's known as IBS so you never know when I may end up vanishing for weeks, up to a month without making any posts. I hurt real badly when I get sick and I can be sick for that long. That's why I would never make a good Mod here. Plus, I'm not good with basic math anyway. Though my photoshop work is pretty good.

So, if this site needs help with graphics I'm willing to give it a try. I'm not super good but I'm pretty decent at the job.

I am a 33 year old woman who lives alone with my 2 cats and never had a boyfriend. My number one favorite anime is Pokemon. I grew up with it though I started watching it when I was 12 years old. I remember the very first game I played was Pokemon Red Version. I remember I went to Toys R Us and got the game and what I thought was a Gameboy Color for Christmas.

When I got home and tried to play it I realized I had picked up a Gameboy Pocket by mistake. So then, we went back to the store and I exchanged the yellow Gameboy Pocket for a Teal Colored Gameboy Color. I actually watched the anime before I got into the games though.

But my very first anime wasn't actually Pokemon. It was an anime called Sailor Moon. Back then I didn't even know what anime was. I thought I was just watching cartoons. I think it was Pokemon that actually taught me about anime. That and my sister informed me about it.

When the Pokemon movies were coming to theaters I went to see them all, until they stopped showing them. My favorite and still is, is Pokemon The First Movie. I love Mewtwo. He's my favorite legendary Pokemon. Hated how the Genesect Movie made Mewtwo a female though. I liked the male Mewtwo. Hopefully the 22nd movie makes Mewtwo a guy again, or I'm not watching it. And we still haven't seen Mega Mewtwo X yet in the anime/movies.

July 26th, 2018, 1:49 pm #2

Hi there! I'm Viola, I was the newest member before you. Godai is a pretty wonderful site and the people here are just as amazing.

It's pretty easy to get the hang of RP here and they mostly give you full control of what to do in your thread. Your dreams of finding a Pikachu and an Eevee shouldn't be too hard to achieve, it all depends on the mods and what they roll.

Welcome to Godai, I hope you enjoy your stay!
[/url]
[+] spoiler

Star - Female - Level 5 - Exp Gauge: (7/9)
Health: Weak
Attack: 7
Defense: 8
Sp Attack: 13 (29%)
Sp. Defense: 8
Speed: 9

July 26th, 2018, 2:10 pm #3

How did you make your sig like that with that layout?

July 26th, 2018, 2:24 pm #4

I just used the table button and generated a table with this format.
[/url]
[+] spoiler

Star - Female - Level 5 - Exp Gauge: (7/9)
Health: Weak
Attack: 7
Defense: 8
Sp Attack: 13 (29%)
Sp. Defense: 8
Speed: 9

July 27th, 2018, 3:55 am #5

Welcome to Godai~
[+] spoiler

↽Gale Heartford⇀
EXP: 14 | Dian: 3077

Mind set: Drained